ForumsGame WalkthroughsChaos faction 2 Walkthrough

68 77747
TuxedoEmo
TuxedoEmo
17 posts
Nomad

I was looking around for a Chaos Faction 2 walkthrough on google and I didn't find one so I put this up. Comment with questions etc. Enjoy

1. Kapow(5pts) - Hit someone with a full-powered wind-up punch - Tap, release, then hold Z to charge up. Release Z again to hit the target

2. Zero Gravity(5pts) - Go offscreen and recover - Jump off the screen as far as possible and then use the teleport gun

3. Shopper(5pts) - Collect 20 crates in one match - just runaround like hell to awoid enemies and pick up all crates you can see

4. Recycler(10pts) - Kill someone with a dropped weapon - Drop your weapon with D, pick it up, then shoot your enemy.

5. Anger Managment(10pts) - Make 5 KO's with rage attacks in one match - Start a death match with one player against you on low difficulity and with many lives. Hit him 5 times to get rage.

6. Kill it with fire(10pts) - Burn someone to a crisp - Kill someone with a flamethrower

7. Architect(10pts) - Make an awesome level in the level editor and play a match on it - No need to explain the description says it all

8. Immortal(25pts) - Don't lose any lives in a campaign challenge - Play a easy map like Scaffold Scuffle and take it easy

9. Pacifist(25pts) - Complete a campaignchallenge without harming anybody - Lava Palaver would be with level to acheive this, just run away from all the badies.

10. Up and away(25pts) - Knock someone into the statosphere
(Hint: 2x damage = 2x height) - Let us take advantage of the hint: Go to deathmatch MORE OPTIONS enable 2x damage and rage mode play chaos tower jump abit, attack and they will fly away to the staosphere

11. Lift off!(25pts) - Knock someone into space - See 10

12. Veteran(10pts) - Play 10 deathmatch games - Not much to explain just play ten death matches.

13. Take the plunge(25pts) - Hold the plunger for 15 seconds in a row(not on a custom level, and P2 not keyboard 2) - Set the deatmatch to Plunger match, Enemies to n00b, the map Mansion melee take the plunger and runthrough the gates back and forth untill it has passed 15 seconds

14. Survivor(50pts) - Get a score of 10,000 or higher in survival mode - 10,000 score = about 10 K.O. in survival. Play like a god and that will be achieved.

15. Magic Number(10pts) - Get a 3x multikill - see 17

16. 4 on the floor(25pts) - Get a 4x multikill - see 17

17. Fantastic 5(50pts) - Get a 5x multikill - Enable ragemode in more options play a six player mode make the teams all against you, set the enemy diffuculity to n00b and hit them.

18. Zoned Out(25pts) - Complete all campaign challenges in zone 1

19. In the zone(50pts) - Complete all campaign challenges in zone 2

20. Chaos Kudos(100pts) - Complete all campaign challenges in the game

• 68 Replies
ssaamm
ssaamm
2 posts
Nomad

got all the acheavements but... how do i get vertigon?

ssaamm
ssaamm
2 posts
Nomad

achievements*

pistolj
pistolj
2 posts
Nomad

you re the best thnx for the walkthrough and mine miaximum is 9 hehe

Gamer123e4
Gamer123e4
66 posts
Nomad

Thanks ^_^

This helped a lot!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

got all the acheavements but... how do i get vertigon?

Don't you need to beat the last level of campaign to get vortigon?
Gamer123e4
Gamer123e4
66 posts
Nomad

I don't think the guy you unlock is Vortigon, but some other guy...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Isn't Vortigon the final boss?
I can swear you unlock him and minigons when you complete campaign.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Wait, do you mean vortigon as in the black/reddish dude with no animated flames?

If yes, than you need to get the survival achievement methinks, he was the last one I got.

Gamer123e4
Gamer123e4
66 posts
Nomad

Well, Vortigon from the orignal is different. Hypergon is the guy with animated flames that you unlock at the end of campaign along with the Minigon. As for Vortigon, I got the achievement for survival, but no Vortigon...

Gamer123e4
Gamer123e4
66 posts
Nomad

Okay, I just unlocked all achievements, you unlock Vortigon after unlocking all the achievements. You get Hypergon for winning all of campaign.
Vortigon=Ending boss from the original (I think he is cooler).
Hypergon=Ending boss from sequel (he has animated flames).

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Okay, I just unlocked all achievements, you unlock Vortigon after unlocking all the achievements. You get Hypergon for winning all of campaign.

Like I said, I got him last, and I got the survival achievement last, so I was just kind of confused.
Gamer123e4
Gamer123e4
66 posts
Nomad

Oh, okay.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Anyone noticed that they changed the side dash speed and damage?

Aw, did they nerf it?
Gamer123e4
Gamer123e4
66 posts
Nomad

I think they did nerf it :<

Gamer123e4
Gamer123e4
66 posts
Nomad

Oh, well. I didn't really use it anyway xD

Showing 31-45 of 68