ForumsThe TavernMafia Wars, Farmville

51 7486
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Tired of those nubs never planting/harvesting/freeloading off you for the co-op jobs hoping you will get gold? well join me
===

Ohay. Dunno how many of you play either of those games, Buuut.

if you need an extra hand with your farm, and or being in your mafia. you can add me.

hopefully this thread can be dedicated to people posting their profile (facebook) so we can form a farmville/mafia wars community within AG.

you also don't have to let people see your profile, by changing your privacy settings for those of you who have facebook.
chang it so that other people cannot see your friends post on your wall, and your friends for that matter, and or pictures if you do not feel comfortable.

No, noah, I will not accept your friend request. I know you sent me one, but I will not accept it yet.

anyway cheers:

my profile
thaGhettoKilla

yes, it is thaGhettoKilla
no, guy bob is not my real name
yes, I pretend Im black
no, I don't play runescape anymore
yes, I did make this thread
why? I NEED MORE SLAVES FOR MY FARM!

cheers.

DDX.

• 51 Replies
Possiblelnstability
Possiblelnstability
194 posts
Nomad

I don't get it. Being a farmer is probably the worst job you could ever choose besides being a high school teacher, yet you make a flash game which is really nothing more than a farming simulation and it gets insanely popular. Honestly, I'd have just as much fun playing a game where I had to log on everyday and just change the slides on a projector so that kids can take notes. Then you get your paycheck. Lather, rinse, repeat. Hey, I may be on to something...

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

let us grow nachos

Funny game. I'd play more FB games but I don't have enough friends playing them.

(Hemp's used for rope and stuff too. 'S not all about teh smoky stuff.)

I know, but the association of hemp with cannabis will probably prevent it from ever being in that game. Or maybe not.
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

@PI:
I second your not getting it. It's... Odd. >_> I mean, I've even realized how much the game sucks and I'm annoyed with it almost every time I visit it, and yet I still return. Despite knowing a few things about how games make you come back again and again... It still works. :<

Speaking of the nachos, though.

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Derps/Screenshot2010-04-01at113606PM.png
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Derps/Screenshot2010-04-02at25647AM.png
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Derps/Screenshot2010-04-02at31438AM.png
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Derps/Screenshot2010-04-02at15415AM.png

Possiblelnstability
Possiblelnstability
194 posts
Nomad

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxkzweSmFI1qzxzwwo1_500.jpg
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Hey Zoph, what other crazy things you can plant there?

From my perspective people FarmVille is an over-glorified take on farming. But people like it because of that (it caters to people who like to pretend), because of its user-friendliness and because of its simplicity.

JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

Honestly, I'd have just as much fun playing a game where I had to log on everyday and just change the slides on a projector so that kids can take notes. Then you get your paycheck. Lather, rinse, repeat. Hey, I may be on to something...

I would play this game.or maybe a game called middle-managementvillewarss simulator, where you work for years and years in a 3x3 ft cubicle and never get promoted, and maybe you get your friends to get cubicles next to yours, and they send you sticky notes with stupid messages on them and, forward you emails with pictures of lolcats, and after you make some money, you buy shit like staplers, pencil cups, and handguns for blowing your brains out.
Possiblelnstability
Possiblelnstability
194 posts
Nomad

I would play this game.or maybe a game called middle-managementvillewarss simulator, where you work for years and years in a 3x3 ft cubicle and never get promoted, and maybe you get your friends to get cubicles next to yours, and they send you sticky notes with stupid messages on them and, forward you emails with pictures of lolcats, and after you make some money, you buy **** like staplers, pencil cups, and handguns for blowing your brains out.

Man, that sounds great. And we could implement a feature where the more friends you get in cubicles around you, the higher chance they have of getting promoted and moving on to do something worthwhile while you are eternally damned to sit in your cubicle, forget to put covers on your TPS reports and figure out what the f*ck "PC Load Letter" means.
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

I have farm too i am level 33

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

... How did those pumpkins grow that big?

they had super pumpkins which were released to the fv fans, they were the fertilized versions of regular pumpkins and when you fertilized super pumpkins, you would get ginormo pumpkins, quite scary really.

From my perspective people FarmVille is an over-glorified take on farming. But people like it because of that (it caters to people who like to pretend), because of its user-friendliness and because of its simplicity.

yup just mainly to kill time.

I mean If you decide to quit whatever youre doing and become a farmer.... lemme tell you buddy, cows and sheep don't smile in real life.
the higher chance they have of getting promoted and moving on to do something worthwhile

well It would only be a chance, You still wouldnt get promoted for real, there would be a "chance counter" but it would only be for show.

lol that was for april fools
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

yup just mainly to kill time.

Yeah, that's one thing I left out.

I mean If you decide to quit whatever youre doing and become a farmer.... lemme tell you buddy, cows and sheep don't smile in real life.

Hehe. Only a delusional person would think that FarmVille farming = real life farming.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Dude, pretty soon you will think it's stupid and a waste of time. It may be the rage now, but think about it. What's the point?

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

the point is to reach level 1,000,000 before anyone else and get the super secret giant vegetable, code name goliath root. which takes up a 22x22 square.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Waste of time.

thats the main reason why I play
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

If only the new fb allowed me to play all these kiddie games without my friends seeing. God how i miss the old fb.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Many people play to simply pass time and stuff.

If only the new fb allowed me to play all these kiddie games without my friends seeing. God how i miss the old fb.

Me too. I don't want friends to know what I'm doing and when I'm online.
Showing 16-30 of 51