ForumsGame Walkthroughsneed some help with sonny

6 4012
Kikuchiyo
Kikuchiyo
12 posts
Nomad

i got a question when i beat the Paladin where do i go to fight more ppls? or is that the end of the game and i heard there is a cheat for sonny can anyone tell me?

• 6 Replies
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

One: when you beat the Paladin, you can go to the World Map and over at the far right there will be a fourth red button thing that you can go to, have no idea what the name is but it's there.
Two: The Sonny Cheat is when you fight a training battle, kill the enemy and wait for the screen to start fading to black, when it starts to, quickly hit the Quit Button(located in the upper right near the Movement Ring), and it will take you back to the finished Loading Screen. Now enter your game, and it will be at the 'Won Battle Screen', you will see you have gained a level, and now have unlimited money. Also, do not click the flashing items, they have no use, only take up space, they're just glitches.
~Auto Save must be on for cheat to work~

thegrim23
thegrim23
173 posts
Nomad

Three: click on a weapon in your inventory then clicfk on your attributes and drag the weapon to the atributes area and click. You will lose the item but gain its skill bonuses

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Hey Raptor and Kikuchiyo, the Sonny cheat/glicth has been fixed by Krin already, so it doesn't work anymore.

Kikuchiyo
Kikuchiyo
12 posts
Nomad

oh ok thx alot

feeed
feeed
148 posts
Nomad

but (click on a weapon in your inventory then clicfk on your attributes and drag the weapon to the atributes area and click. You will lose the item but gain its skill bonuses) stil work

fridgendx
fridgendx
111 posts
Nomad

That is SWEET it works TYVM

Showing 1-6 of 6