ForumsSupport ForumSpamming

6 2310
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

i think that you should have a certain amount of warnings for spamming before you lose AP or get kicked off or somthing like that.

• 6 Replies
Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

At the moment, there are no demerits that would cause you to lose AP. However, if your comment is deleted, you'll lose all of the points you were rewarded. Over a large period of time, this could result in lose of rank. Getting kicked off or banned from Armor Games is a very rare occasion, and would only happen if you broke an extremely serious rule.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

You do get warnings! I believe every mod warns somebody before an action takes place.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

ok coheed i dont read up on the rules too much so theres no need to get all pissy.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

We do written warnings, and generally they are accompanied by point loss. I will go through and delete the spam that I've seen. If it is bad enough I will search for every post a user makes and review them all.

There are several problems right now, but I think a main one is members don't exactly know what spam is.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

I didn't mean to sound like that. I wasn't trying to, it is just hard to tell emotions over the internet! Well, maybe you should read the rules, just so you don't get in trouble.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

I do warn an user when I consider he's a "big" spammer.
I do not warn every single player though. Otherwise, i would already be gold king...

Showing 1-6 of 6