ForumsGames[necro] COD (call of duty) - What ticks you off the most?

134 26915
jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

alright guys this is were u say wat u hate about call of duty keep it clean becuz of he yonger folks

• 134 Replies
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Campers.... They Tick me off the most.... When they sit around that one corner for the whole game with a SPAS-12 !!

Darkhand666
Darkhand666
88 posts
Nomad

I hate
-5 year olds playing
-lag
-unbalanced wepons
-bull shit kill that if i tried to do it wouldn't work
-lag

chz08
chz08
205 posts
Nomad

i hate dying when people shoot noob tubes and when im almost at a killstreak and someone kills me from behind

stucktheman
stucktheman
14 posts
Nomad

its to easy

jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

wow i thought there would be less but look as if i was wrong

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Campers.

They take all the fun out of them game. All of it.

Thork
Thork
29 posts
Nomad

People that complain about campers.

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

ya you get the useless shotgun attatchment lol

Really? Didn't know that. I just knew you got something for it.

A lot of people are complaining about campers. It's kinda funny really. x)
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

People that complain about campers.

Oh look at me I actually suck at the game but I can get together with a bunch of my awesome friends and make the game boring for everyone else, that way I'm a high level and can show off too my friends...who are guys.

Campers are winners.
Blu3sBr0s
Blu3sBr0s
1,287 posts
Nomad

There are a couple of things in COD that piss me off the most, MW2 specifically.

People who complain about campers
Campers

And spawning in front of an enemy/in the path of a precision airstrike already called, etc.

Basically any guaranteed death spawning. I've spawned on a frag grenade and spawned in the way of a stealth bomber, only to respawn immediately and get killed by the same stealth bomber.

jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

how can u like to camp its so boring u just sit there and do nothing u get hardly any kills

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,208 posts
Nomad

how can u like to camp its so boring u just sit there and do nothing

You don't really get bored whilst camping. At least I don't. I sink into a mindless state where I don't think about anything whatsoever and when something moves I'm suddenly alerted. It seems you're not affected by boredom when you're thinking of nothing whatsoever.

u get hardly any kills

If that was true there would be no reason to complain.
ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Infinity Ward's horrible ability to find a good host and matchmaking. Getting 2-3 host migrations a game is SOO annoying. The error message saying "Memory has ran out.", right when I begin a game. The constant "Server Connection has timed out", getting randomly kicked out of games during host migrations, the absoloute horrible spawn system, The ability to lunge 10-15 feet with commando, overpowered weapons, and I just really don't get how the game can't let me join a game that isn't halfway or more over with. I'd join a game and there'd be a chopper gunner or harrier in the air. It's complete BS. This has to be one of the most broken, yet still somehow addicting, games i've ever played. It's a shame Infinity Ward is a slack-off company and can't fix a few minor/major problems in their multi-million selling game.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

Infinity Ward's horrible ability to find a good host and matchmaking. Getting 2-3 host migrations a game is SOO annoying. The error message saying "Memory has ran out.", right when I begin a game. The constant "Server Connection has timed out", getting randomly kicked out of games during host migrations, the absoloute horrible spawn system, The ability to lunge 10-15 feet with commando, overpowered weapons, and I just really don't get how the game can't let me join a game that isn't halfway or more over with. I'd join a game and there'd be a chopper gunner or harrier in the air. It's complete BS. This has to be one of the most broken, yet still somehow addicting, games i've ever played. It's a shame Infinity Ward is a slack-off company and can't fix a few minor/major problems in their multi-million selling game.

simple fix. get mag
jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

[i] simple fix. get mag

wats a mag

Showing 31-45 of 134