ForumsGames[necro] COD (call of duty) - What ticks you off the most?

134 26892
jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

alright guys this is were u say wat u hate about call of duty keep it clean becuz of he yonger folks

• 134 Replies
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

its a game for the playstation 3. fps that runs the best out of all the fps's. commited server. minimal lag. its great

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

whats a mag?

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,208 posts
Nomad

whats a mag?

That's the most retarded comment I've ever read. Read all the posts. Everyone seems to be so sucked into BFBC 2 and MW2 they start to think they're the only FPSs on the face of the planet. >.>

MAG stands for Massive Action Game, it's a shooter that can sustain 256 (?) player online. It can result is some very cool battles. Not quite as many players as ARMA II though, which could hold something ridiculous, like 500 players and thousands of bots at once.
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i hate snipers and campers and when the same person keeps killing you over and over oh and people who come up and knife u from behind when ur fixing to get a kill

knk2765
knk2765
63 posts
Nomad

Ok what pisses me off is campers, little noobs think camping is the way to play. Thats so anoying then snipers who camp next to other snipers and if you can kill one another one kills you! Then the gay kids that run around with knifes and think they are good. Also that most of the guns are overpowered and one man army noob tubers. They should all go die and leave me alone!!!

jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

knk do you stiul;l have the game because sounds like u donty evan like it at all

pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

Almost everything about MW2 is annoying. Especially those darn campers. Sniper hitmarkers piss me off too. I shot a guy 3 times in the ARM and he didn't die. Idc about multipliers. Three shots anywhere from a .50 caliber rifle would kill you, and your bones would shatter, and your stomach would explode if you get shot in the stomach. I also hate commando, and how it's like a built in tac-knife and makes a person able to knife someone from like 10 or 20 feet away. I hate the fact that you can make a class that you can stand in one spot and get a nuke by using the same weapon, and refreshing the class with OMA. Also, the Spas has to be nerfed a LOT. It's a sniper shotty. Because the models were patched, many people have been using the spas-12, and the range and damage have to be reduced. All Assault Rifles, especially burst fire guns, need to be nerfed too. I get out-sniped by a FAMAS very often, and one/two-shotted by a Scar-H.

Robert Bowling, however, does not listen to the community enough. Muzzafuzza made a rant about OMA and was very offensive, and Bowling saw the video, and said he was going to fix it, but didn't yet...

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

the thing with commando isnt what you guys think it is. it is annoying but what makes it the way it is the auto lock that the developers pt on it.

lockstr
lockstr
93 posts
Farmer

ACROSS the map noobtubers on hardcore search and destroy omg they tick me off

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

ACROSS the map noobtubers on hardcore search and destroy omg they tick me off

whats wrong with that. thats stratigie. if you can kill 1 to 2 people that gives your team a 1 top 2 man advantage which can mean the WHOLE diference in the round.
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

pauler, hit a lot of my beef with the series.

I am currently playing Reflex Edition on Wii. I am so irritated with the mechanics of the games I could just break the disc.

I am pretty sure that point blank shotgun to the chest equals death. But not in CoD.

Also, martyrdom is tacky. I come from Halo land. And when you cheap shot a grenade you are a noob.

armordude321
armordude321
59 posts
Nomad

I hate it when people sneak up behind you and kill you

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

Why not make it so one has to join a free for all game solo.

one does but then they invite there buddy....
Pemberton20
Pemberton20
35 posts
Nomad

I hate when people complain about the stupidest things that are only in pubs. If you really want to complain go ahead. I hate when theres always a kid complaining about me killing them. Gamertag : U For Fail ill gladly take 1v1s or 2v2s or clan battles (3V3 OR 4V4)

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

1v1s or 2v2s or clan battles (3V3 OR 4V4)

allow me to clarify by MLG tourny rules.

6 vs. 6 or 5 vs. 5 is clan battle.
3 vs. 3 or 4 vs. 4 are squad battles.
2 vs. 2 is a pairs battle.
1 vs. 1 speeks for it self

just thought it tell you
Showing 46-60 of 134