ForumsGamesWeirdest,most annoying, or hardest thing u have encountered in any video game (no FLash)

22 4788
baconboy497
baconboy497
41 posts
Nomad

Me super ghouls and gohost the whole game is very hard
Call of duty 3 4 wii the parts where u swing the remote very annoying

• 22 Replies
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

all of devil may cry 3...... need i say more?

baconboy497
baconboy497
41 posts
Nomad

no...

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

Lol, Fallen thinks that Devil may Cry three, even at dante must die difficulty, is nothing compared to ghoul and ghosts. Also, Bayonetta, tha new project of the devil may cry creators, is harder than devil may cry ^^.

baconboy497
baconboy497
41 posts
Nomad

super ghouls s way harder. hardest game i have ever played i got 2 like lvl 3 and that was with emulator.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time was terrible, there was a blatantly obvious part I had to do but didn't realise for the LONGEST time, at about 87% through the game.

Then years after doing it (I decided to stop, then again years later) I got to 97% and got stuck on the reflection puzzle... :O

Dante's Inferno with the gravity and portals is annoying too, I'm stuck on it currently and I cannot think of a way to get past it ? :O Help please!

- H

baconboy497
baconboy497
41 posts
Nomad

in prince of persia T.S.O.T.the part where u get the new sword i couldnt figure that part out it was confusing

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

A weird glitch that I can think of right now is in Elder Scrolls V: Oblivion. I was walking through Imperial City in ,I think, Talos District and I saw a guard stuck in the ground. Only his head and chest was above ground. I left to do my business, and I came back a week later (in game time) and he was still stuck. So I killed him.

baconboy497
baconboy497
41 posts
Nomad

lol my friend has olivion v to and he found some monkey glitch for xp

baconboy497
baconboy497
41 posts
Nomad

and left it on all night

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

I was playing Nazi Zombies [CoD WaW] on Shi No Numa and the zombie thats hanging in the begging fell down, I was playing with 3 of my friends and we just thought it would be fun and stupid to shoot at it. It was hilarious at the time.Not so much now.

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

[quote]
I meant beggining

dnguyen
dnguyen
614 posts
Nomad

when i play gta vc i somehow did this cool glitch

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

borderlands: cramerax the invincible. Who has time to get to 61 if you have no friends to do that with?

chz08
chz08
205 posts
Nomad

getting a nuke in mw2 i got only 1 lol...

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

The constant "Server connection has timed out" while I'm in the middle of a game in MW2. Happens WAY too freaking often, and it pisses me off beyond belief.

Showing 1-15 of 22