ForumsThe TavernWhats better Lacrosse or Baseball?

13 3391
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Lacrosse hands down. baseball is too slow moving and you dont get to kick the snot out of people with metal sticks and stuff.

• 13 Replies
Bl00dyFart
Bl00dyFart
83 posts
Nomad

lacrosse by far. Much more fun to watch because of the faster speed of play.

flygon12345
flygon12345
62 posts
Nomad

Baseball

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

I just looked up Lacrosse on Wikipedia for this topic. I think it actually seems better than Baseball. As the OP said, it is faster moving than Baseball, AND IT HAS METAL STICKS.

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Are you trying to piss me off? Of course it's baseball! I get so mad how simple-minded people are on this site! While baseball may be slow to the eyes, it's the most mental sport there is, and when you actually attend a baseball game, you notice how fast the game is when the ball's in play.

bacobit
bacobit
1,671 posts
Nomad

Lacrosse, it takes a lot more skittles to play lacrosse, and it's much more easier to watch.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I played both, and somehow I prefer baseball. Lacrosse sticks are just weird. Admittedly, baseball is slower, but it's more sophisticated, while Lacrosse is just one of those many fast team games.
If you want a really fast game, then look for Smolball, it's the best indoor team game I ever played! Makes a lot of fun, and if you're good at it there won't be too many injuries

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I like Lacoste. Oops, I mean lacrosse. It looks good, metal sticks and all. I never was familiar with baseball. Cricket time!

KFK
KFK
1,052 posts
Nomad

Hmm, I would say Baseball because I've never heard of lacrosse (*searches Google*) and Baseball is just, well we have that on E.P two times a month, so you get used too it.

Though....

metal sticks

What did you say about metal?
greg_greg
greg_greg
440 posts
Peasant

baseball, done.

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Say baseball, or else Jim Rome will burn you. Seriously, you'll be on the next segment of "What I'm Burning On Today." If you don't know what I'm talking about, ask greg_greg, because he's a clone.

BeauGraham
BeauGraham
98 posts
Nomad

yea im sorry id have to agree with you lacrosse is way better but id have to say baseball fight are better but the sport of lacrosse is just plain better than baseball.

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

yea im sorry id have to agree with you lacrosse is way better but id have to say baseball fight are better

Ok, where could you possibly be getting your information? First of all, baseball is way better. And second of all, baseball fights are totally lame, and I don't think I've ever seen a lacrosse fight.
pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

Baseball. Lacrosse is too much like soccer for me to like it. Baseball needs every single man on the field to do their job, and Lacrosse, like soccer, only needs good offense and a good goalie to do well.

Showing 1-13 of 13