ForumsThe TavernDo you think sonny will ever be rated 10/10????

29 5808
Superkillex
Superkillex
207 posts
Nomad

It is your choice to say the prediction.
I say yes how about the other ppl

• 29 Replies
feeed
feeed
148 posts
Nomad

its 10/10 but some player dont like it

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

Some people don't like it, so therefor it will NEVER be rated 10/10, it could come very very close, but it will never be a perfect ten...

thegrim23
thegrim23
173 posts
Nomad

it should be a perfect 10 but some noo...people who dont like it put it lower

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

no sonny is funn but som people wont like it dso i dont think it will be a 10/10

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Well im not sure it could someday, but the game Thing Thing 4 is 10 in a half right now.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i probablt wont but it might

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Actually it's almost impossible, for a game to be 10/10 because that means that every single person that rates the game has to rate it a 10, and not everybody hae same taste in games, and there are always spammers just rating games really low just for some dumb fun. Also, even though I rated Sonny a 10, not everybody has, so now it's impossible for it to be a 10/10.

Gorks
Gorks
132 posts
Nomad

i agree with nicky

no it will never

firetail_radical
firetail_radical
7 posts
Nomad

It will never stay that way, unless every single rating was a 10. Even if we keep on rating 10 right now on, we'll probably get up to about 9.9/10.

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

I won't ever be ten out of ten. I rated it a zero out of ten because I can't even get past the first level, and I think it's stupid!!!

(No offense)

feeed
feeed
148 posts
Nomad

you cant rated it zero you can 0,5

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

Well,I think we could probably agree that squidlidink just hates it because he is horrible at it(first level is amazingly easy)but,I rated it an 8,because it gets repeptative....And justy because of my 8,it can never by a perfect 10...And it shouldn't.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

although most people think that Sonny is a 10, there are people that don't like it for some reason or noter, and they will pull the score down to about 9.7

Crusader74
Crusader74
5 posts
Nomad

It clearly deserves it, but nah...

Superkillex
Superkillex
207 posts
Nomad

Ok squidlink here are the instructions.Click on sonny and you will have a green thing with strips.Second of all pick guardian they have high health.Click on the zombies to attack them and then click the silver thing to attack the zombie.

Showing 1-15 of 29