ForumsSupport Forumhave more moderators.

76 12868
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

armorgames should get more moderators because there arent very many and if they were to get more you coould get rid of more spam and stuff that they dont want on the site.

• 76 Replies
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

and also as a mini-mod maybe you could get like 10 AP a week or somthing like that. you know get paid for what you do.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

Its understandable. No need to apolagize. It happens. = P

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

i nominate....ME!!

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

No, you would not get points for being a mini-mod. You do not get paid for doing good unless you do good only to get points. If you do good only to get points then you do not deserve the points anyways. No 10 points a week (evin if that is not much).

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Why would you get AP for being a Mod? That's a really dumb and not necessary idea because it's a privilage to be a Mod, and the job rewards itself haha.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

idk it was just an idea. but everything else i meant.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well, getting paid for a mod is not a great idea, but nick is right! I would think the reward is just being the mini-mod!

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

ok guys i get it that it wasnt a good idea. but they need part time peaople to get rid of spam and look for merits.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Yes, and I agree with that! I think it will do wonders for the site! It will take the load of the mods' back, so they can do more important things.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

I should probbaly start commenting again. I stopped commenting a long time ago which is why I have been stuck at 8 merits. o.o

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

ok lol. i really hope the moods see this and put it into action cause it would help the site so much. alot mo spam would be deleted and merits would be noticed more. That what this site needs to get onto.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

ya the # of mods are just fine. we just need som mini-mods to get rid of spam and find merits. thats all they would do.(along with play games and stuff)

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

I think that within the next 3 months we would be able to use maybe another mod or two, and withing the next 6 ontsh after that another mod or 2, and a year after that another mod or 2.

When that event happened not soo long ago... I was trying to contact half the mods the best i could and keep them up to date on all the infected threads while Switch and everyone else bumped the bad threads back. We could use another 1 or 2.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

very true no name the more members the more mods that AG will need so mini-mods would lower the #of mods needed.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

I mean mods for the forums. Mini-mods (If we get them we better call them somethign other than mini-mods x.x) will only be important to the game comments.

Showing 31-45 of 76