12 posts
Nomad

I say it's a tie between Megan Fox and Carly Shay. What do you think

• 163 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

WTF!?!!? Where did you find this out?????????

Did you not read the Blog?

Meghan fox is great but what about Emma Watson?
you didn't mention her.

Fox? Geez, you revived the thread to mention here? Well, Emma Watson was mentioned earlier in this thread, pages back.

...Further to this, I admit that I created Strip mainly to exploit this common confusion <_<

How nice of you.
MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

I would say Scarlett Johansson. Megan Fox can be really hot at certain times, but Scarlett is by far the hottest in my opinion.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

MEGAN FOX HAS TOE THUMBS! So please refrain from mentioning her. Thanks. =P

MuffinMan
MuffinMan
19 posts
Nomad

[quote]MEGAN FOX HAS TOE THUMBS! So please refrain from mentioning her. Thanks. =P
Haha nice I agree
I would have to say Keeley Hazell. Look her up ( as long as you are old enough- 18+).

MuffinMan
MuffinMan
19 posts
Nomad

oops haha i just quoted that entire thing my bad

Rangersoul5
Rangersoul5
186 posts
Nomad

Your mom.

lol jk

idk Selena Gomez?

some girl from my school..?

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Selena Gomez, Madison Welch and Pixie Lott and the three most beautiful celebrities I've ever seen, IMO.

But tbh, call me cheesy but I'd rate the looks of my girlfriend higher then them all, I wouldn't choose any celebrity over her. She's beautiful, 'nuff said.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

How about Ariane Grande. I wouldnt mind talk to her.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Ha

haha! Selena gomez, yeah. Of course someone was gonna say that. that's the.... 3rd or 4th time she was mentioned. Either Jessica alba or ONe of the Kardassian sisters. the hottest would HAVE to be natalie portman. IN the Black Swan. That was a good movie Not really.

Dude, you necro a thread and can't even correctly put a point across. How sad is that?

But tbh, call me cheesy but I'd rate the looks of my girlfriend higher then them all, I wouldn't choose any celebrity over her. She's beautiful, 'nuff said.

That's not cheesy. Everyone knows most celebrities are boring behind their make-up and stylish/weird/gross clothes

I have flaged Op and reported this thread due to lewdness. We don't need this crap in our forum.

I don't know everything that has been said in the thread, but maybe you should consider staying in your chastely room and not use internet anymore if you're offended by someone saying a woman is hot. ^^ Though I agree this thread must be locked, it's old and doesn't want to be disturbed from it's rest.
Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

probably megan fox. :P

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I think this one probably wins the "hottest chick" award.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6q-f-zD4xPY/Sg0tNBrZimI/AAAAAAAAOTY/j19P6ME4AXw/s320/ChickFire2.jpg

(the chick Zega posted a few pages back was not very hot)

cornholiobungholio
cornholiobungholio
122 posts
Nomad

This is weird the first page of this is from peedophiles...so...um...toethumbs vs. decent jail time

ultimatesanta
ultimatesanta
91 posts
Shepherd

[url=http://files.capturethisphotography.com/photos/Baby_chick.jpg] this one is kinda hot. snicker (not the candy bar, the laughing snicker)

ultimatesanta
ultimatesanta
91 posts
Shepherd

shoot! the stupid link thing didnt work.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

a girl in class isabell pititgoi shes hot!

Showing 136-150 of 163