12 posts
Nomad

I say it's a tie between Megan Fox and Carly Shay. What do you think

• 163 Replies
rafterman
rafterman
600 posts
Nomad

I never really liked Megan Fox that much, I could never understand the attraction lots of people have for her.
My vote would go to Gina Carano because I can't think of many names right now and she is pretty decent.
Also Olivia Munn > Megan Fox.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

oh god olvia munn beats about 99% of the worlds women.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Not even close, she's hot but she's not that hot. HAs anyone ever seen Victoria Justice? Reshma Shetty?

@komputerkurt: dude betty white is like famous how did you not know about her?

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Victoria Justice? Seriously? She's creepy. Reshma, too. Her head is too triangular; it makes her hair look gigantic, which makes her look weird.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

:| There's something wrong with you... Either that or you're looking for a woman that doesn't exist, both of those women are gorgeous.

yugs
yugs
1 posts
Nomad

It is the first time i write something here and it is to say who is the hottest chick... To my mind it is Scarlett Johansson (i don't know if somebody has already mentionned her, i don't want to read all posts, forgive me).

zillacutz
zillacutz
514 posts
Nomad

megan fox's thumb?? check it out

09to10NBAMVP
09to10NBAMVP
12 posts
Nomad

Selena Gomez in 5 years!

Normero
Normero
23 posts
Nomad

Kana Tsugihara

Hmm, it depends on my mood I guess.

liverpool8
liverpool8
131 posts
Peasant

i would say selena gomez, megan fox or victoria justice

liverpool8
liverpool8
131 posts
Peasant

i think emma watson is pretty hot as well

09to10NBAMVP
09to10NBAMVP
12 posts
Nomad

MEgan Fox could never be ugly

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

No one said she wasn't attractive, hell that woman is smoking hot, it her thumbs that are problematic...

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

:| There's something wrong with you... Either that or you're looking for a woman that doesn't exist, both of those women are gorgeous.

No, it's not that. Have you read this thread? It's just that Reshma is kinda creepy to me. Justice'll probably be a lot prettier in a few years though, so I don't entire disagree on that.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Meh, What can I say I like my asians speaking of which, where the hell Tsugihara come from, she destroys that little stereotype about Asians being flat chested.

@Alt I'm guessing you're more into the women than the girls not that I blame you.

Showing 61-75 of 163