ForumsSupport ForumTrouble with the Chat

5 2304
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I have heard some other people complaining about trouble with the chat room, and now it has happened to me. One of three things is happening:
1. It won't even launch the chat, a message pops up saying that the chatroom is unavailable.
2. It won't show who is logged on to the chat. I've seen people talking on there that do not show up in the column showing the users in the chat.
3. I'm unable to type anything.

Has anybody else been experiencing these problems? Does anybody know how to stop them? Will the site be fixing them?

• 5 Replies
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Well Tuna the Duke/Duchess room has never had a problem yet but it might soon I think its just with the serfs squires and knights.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I'm a lord. Not a serf or squire or knight.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Well then if you got duke you might not have any problems.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

I have no problem with the lord chatroom, even thogh I can never talk as there's never anybody when I log in..

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I found a fix for the not-being-able-to-type glitch and I found another glitch involving switching chatrooms. The fix is this: If you can't type, copy/paste something into the chat box, then hit enter. You should be able to type normally. The new glitch is this: If you swich to a lower level chatroom, you can't get back to your original chatroom (your rank).

Showing 1-5 of 5