The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesWho has all the Raze achievements?

86 27097
bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

I have all but Like A Boss its just so hard.

• 86 Replies
iua
iua
3 posts
Nomad

[i]Am I the only one that addicted worked for, seriously ?

Yep pretty much. I have all the achievements but addicted.
I have done 81 matches and counting.

-iua

iua
iua
3 posts
Nomad

[Am I the only one that addicted worked for, seriously ?]

Yep pretty much. I have all the achievements but addicted.
I have done 81 matches and counting.

-iua

iua
iua
3 posts
Nomad

Sorry my computer glitched and I posted twice.

XD

-iua

weatherdog
weatherdog
172 posts
Peasant

well i would have all but like a boss and the 2 campaign medals right now because i got them all on another site, but i have to start over now D:

the1grim1reaper
the1grim1reaper
128 posts
Nomad

i have all the achivments exept for the alie campaign one. I have to go try hard to even beat a single level. i need to gte better

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

I can't get addicted achievement, I've played 300+ matches, and I still don't have the achievement.

I have same thing :S I have played over 300 matches but I cant get addicted achiement... lol.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I can't get addicted achievement, I've played 300+ matches, and I still don't have the achievement.

I have same thing :S I have played over 300 matches but I cant get addicted achiement... lol.

Yeah, I know! I've played at least 80 matches, and I don't have Addicted. I also don't have the alien campaign one, and Like A Boss. But I don't go for the achievements, the game's just fun.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

My Razed stats got erased and I don't know why it happened. But before they reset, I still had to make the Like a Boss and Addicted achievements. The other ones are quite easy to achieve. I think I have played like 130 matches before I get reseted.

flamepocket
flamepocket
6 posts
Nomad

I'm stuck on a level on the alien campaign. It's called Berserk or something?

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

I have them all.... except for the robo-johnson one because I get stuck on one level in the alien campaign. It's as if the enemt had aimbot or something.

davus222
davus222
1 posts
Peasant

if you want get like a boss achievment go on deathm,atch on hardest dificulty, add 1 oponent and 4x dmg mod and you win very easy

and i too cant get addicted achievment i done all achievments (alines campaign soo easy for me bcs i done all raze games) i win 80 ma5tches too

Showing 76-86 of 86