ForumsForum GamesNew Game: TV shows

19 3526
alec371
alec371
119 posts
Nomad

Heres how it works i will give u a random tv show name , made up, then the person below will think up of what will happen on this show, make it funny and interesting. Then HE/She will come up with a random tv show name and so on and so forth.
TV show name= Johns toe of mystry

• 19 Replies
DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

Its about a new member of AG who figured out how not to spam.

Pick up the Phone.

drainslug
drainslug
48 posts
Nomad

Its about this guy who repeatidly phones these people he knows and they never pick up, he gets more and more frustrated everytime

[i]licking your elbow

darkblust
darkblust
161 posts
Nomad

its a bout this guy,who didnt know you cant lick your elbow,so he kept trying and then he stopped.

melons:delicious snacks,or evil aliens from a super uber evvvvil planet that wants to destroy life as we know it?

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

The melons of doom were really invited to this planet by the secret population of dolphin monarchs 4 million years ago, and melons are really inert mines that brainwash humans when the activation signal is spoken aloud, leading to the zombie Apocalypse! The only ones that survived the white noise from the melons were the deaf, who form a colony. This is the story of Colonel Leackhart, a machine gunner for the Deaf Colony who has in his possession a dud melon, the only one of it's kind, that he can communicate with in order to call in a devastating melon strike on a targeted area. He is sent out on missions to kill the zombies with his melon artillery, and to find and deliver survivors!
My title: Kumquats of Wrath

Showing 16-19 of 19