ForumsThe TavernDo you think the world will end?

62 9853
ramirex
ramirex
56 posts
Nomad

Do you think the world will end? If you do, tell us how, when, by who, tell us if aliens will destroy it, will be the humanity in some kind of World War, or wil it be a natural disaster like a meteorite. And please dont spam, or say "2012".

• 62 Replies
Bartemis
Bartemis
60 posts
Nomad

The world will deffinantly NOT end soon. "2012" is just a rumor about the Mian callender ending. They didn't go any further than that because they just quit. I mean they mapped out like 20,000 years. They just got tired of it. Plus they didn't think that man would evolve enough to make it through the different time periods. Scientists are making new callenders right now.

The world will not end for another million years or so. It's because either by then we will probably developed intergalactic travel and Earth will be deserted when it is consumed by the sun, OR, humans would've adapted to the heat but still the sun would make the earth too hot and kill everything on it before the sun goes into a supernova.

So NO the world will not end!!!!!!!!!!!

Bartemis
Bartemis
60 posts
Nomad

At least not soon

Bartemis
Bartemis
60 posts
Nomad

Sorry it's MAYAN that I meant to spell. Gimme a break, i'm seriously about to pass out. and im not kidding..zzzzz.......

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

The world will end. Its just a matter of "When". It will be when the Sun explodes and envelops the Earth in a couple billion years.

~RR~

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

About five billion actually...

Also earth will possibly turn into mars if the supervolcano under yellowstone ever explodes....

xKimchix
xKimchix
323 posts
Nomad

People say the Mayan Calender Ends At 2012 and??

They ran out of room on the rock?
ramirex
ramirex
56 posts
Nomad

[quote]but i didnt saw many people saying "when"

Wow, your English is horrible. [/quote]

Sorry about my English, Im Mexican.
ramirex
ramirex
56 posts
Nomad

And my theory is that Humanity will end soon, I think the Humanity will kill himself, in a World War III or something, or with so many toxic fumes by the factions, the Humanity will die suffocated.

About the end of the Earth, I think just when the sun explodes and envelops the Earth.

Bartemis
Bartemis
60 posts
Nomad

Also another possible cause would be Nuclear War that destroys the plate and crust foundations and the earth will just fall apart. The remains would drift away into the astroid belt, so IF you happen to live through ALL of that then you will soon die. In that cause there is also a possibility that when the remains hit mars and the astroid belt, they would cause even more destruction by knocking some astroids out of orbit, making them crash into other planets, causing planets to get knocked out of orbit, possibly into the sun, possibly out of our solar system.

I think a lot don't I?

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Answering to the title.

Obviously the world will end at some point.. Most liekly anyway. It won't end in 2012 but it will and can even happen tomorrow for all we know.. People worry about it too much and I think they just need to give it a rest. Too much hype and stuff about 2012 or other years, which I think is ridiculous.

So My answer is no, not anytime soon.

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

no matter what happens on the earth it will still be a world. The big ball of mass known as the earth will still be there. Until the sun explodes and vaporizes it.

the world will end when the sun explodes

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

no matter what happens on the earth it will still be a world. The big ball of mass known as the earth will still be there. Until the sun explodes and vaporizes it.

the world will end when the sun explodes

I agree with you. The world will still be a mass untill then.

The real question is "When will humanity end?"
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

The real question is "When will humanity end?"

You have a good point there.. I still believe it won't end anytime soon.. the world will end when the sun explodes.. or well implodes xD
J0n
J0n
5 posts
Farmer

[/quote]They ran out of room on the rock?

http://2012hoax.wdfiles.com/local--files/mayan-calendar/maya_cartoon.JPG

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Lol, my theory is that they got kinda bored so a random mayan decided to fuck with us, and destroyed all the other calendars...

Showing 16-30 of 62