ForumsThe TavernBefore you have become member.

28 4668
ramirex
ramirex
56 posts
Nomad

How long has you played games in Armor Games before you have become member? And why did you do it?

• 28 Replies
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

For too long, like seriously, maybe 1 whole year..

Evilginger
Evilginger
159 posts
Nomad

Played on Miniclip,Addicting Games,Stickman page and a load of other websites but now all I need is this site lol.

funkymonkey77
funkymonkey77
66 posts
Nomad

I used to play on AG a lot a while ago, but didn't make an account. But then my friend Evilginger (right above me actually ^^) was talking about it a few weeks ago, and I made an account straight away.

Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

for like 4 weeks, then I have joined to be abe to rate games and comment

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Searched "Games" on google

1. Miniclip (I sighed)
2. Addicting games (Been there done that)
3. Armorgames (clicked into it)

I first just played games for a week, and then I wanted to sign up. Back then I was obsessed with AP, so I kinda spamished the comments. Then finally (I forgot who I asked) I was searching around on peoples profiles and I saw the area for forum posts. I didn't have any, so I asked how to get them, on many profiles. No replies, got angry. Then finally I clicked on everything on the AG page. And then it came up with a forum. (Which I was unfamiliar with at the time). Clicked on flash games, and...well, then the cycle began.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

lol leo, I think a lot of people probably thought you were just trolling...

thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

I played it for about 2 weeks before I became a member. I became a member when I saw the forums.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I used to play back in maybe 2005 and 2006...not sure when I started playing on Armor Games site itself, but I played their games on Newgrounds back when they were called Games of Gondor, so there was a large time span between when I made an account(was not an option before 2008) and when I started playing games from the site and its developers.

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

I was like a lot of people I was playing on another site then saw a lot of the good games came from here so I came about 4 months later got an email address and signed up.

ExpoBanana
ExpoBanana
128 posts
Nomad

i used to play at Addictinggames, but got tired of the crappy layout, went to FOG (free online games) hated that layout, played here for about... 3-4 weeks, and joined to rate Warfare 1917... lol

thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

i used to play at Addictinggames,

I used to play there too, but I didn't really like it...
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

lol leo, I think a lot of people probably thought you were just trolling...

I'm pretty confused.
ramirex
ramirex
56 posts
Nomad

...not sure when I started playing on Armor Games site itself, but I played their games on Newgrounds back when they were called Games of Gondor

Wow, Armor Games was called Games of Gondor, I didnt know that.
Showing 16-28 of 28