ForumsPopular MediaHottest video game character

90 18616
matthewsims
matthewsims
58 posts
Nomad

The hottest video game character is: the girl from Tommb Raider! Whose yours?

• 90 Replies
Bl00dyFart
Bl00dyFart
83 posts
Nomad

tomb raider's movie ANGELINA JOLIE

Metalheadbob
Metalheadbob
95 posts
Nomad

To everyone saying "Get a girlfriend"
I have a girlfriend but i still find them hot.
We are just having fun get over it.

kingdom_of_myth
kingdom_of_myth
2 posts
Nomad

i hope you all realize that the girl in the video games are usually models or modeled after someone... now im not saying i sit and drool over (as you put it) &quotixels" but i am saying that maybe you should all rethink the fact that you are telling complete strangers to go get a real girlfriend when if you knew anything about girls at all.. you would know that they probably would want you to spend time with them rather than trying to act cool in front of a bunch of people just trying to have fun... i mean really what was your motive for saying "go find yourself a real girlfriend"... dont make me laugh

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

well actually i never look at video game girls.. i just play games...only thing i noticed that in the game dead or alive there was girl looked on mine gf... i think it was something with halana or something.. anyway i dont really look at hot girls from video games why not hot chicks outside video games...

napolian654321
napolian654321
922 posts
Nomad

Uhh video game characters? Hot? i agree with XCoheedX

Navnlose
Navnlose
109 posts
Nomad

I find it quite disturbing how you can think a video game character is 'Hot', but lets see what google has to say...

*On google*

Ok google says - all you who think video game characters are hot would like Alicia from Bullet Witch...

matthewsims
matthewsims
58 posts
Nomad

Dude You friggin fags. I made tihs for fun. I have girlfriend and with the advancing technology you haters will be the only ones with out a virtule girlfriends. Like you would get any real girls.

KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

Either Rikku from FFX-2 or Ashley from Resident Evil 4.

They're my girls.

oscar9909
oscar9909
12 posts
Nomad

ada wong from resident evil 4

yaf
yaf
49 posts
Nomad

ok me been a girl myself think its really weird for you to be saying a bunch of pixels are hot. i mean what do you get out of them you cant actually see the real person. which they are more than likely completely different to the bunch of pixels your drooling over.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

ummmm i dont think that this is approite for little kids lolololololol

yaf
yaf
49 posts
Nomad

i agree with turret this topic is quit disturbing.

matthewsims
matthewsims
58 posts
Nomad

Thanks for posting the picture.

roofie1995
roofie1995
20 posts
Nomad

Lara Croft For Sure!!!

Startknapp
Startknapp