ForumsThe TavernNinja students save robbery victim

27 16267
TexanProvo
TexanProvo
408 posts
Nomad

Three men who were robbing a medical student in Sydney fled in panic when five members of a nearby martial arts school rushed to the rescue dressed in full ninja gear.
The trio attacked the 27-year-old German after he got off a train, New South Wales state police said.
As the assault was under way, a student coming out of class at the Ninja Senshi Ryu school saw what was happening and called on his teacher and three other students for help.

Source - http://news.uk.msn.com/odd-news/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=153455498

Can you imagine the look on the robber's faces when they saw a group of Ninjas comming over to them. That's a story for the grandchildren one day; "I remember when I was a young man and was being robbed but was saved by Ninjas in England." Doubt they'll believe him though.

Though, one the message board below it, I saw someone said something about this being a vigilante act and thus possibly being wrong. In this case was a vigilante act a good thing or a bad thing, even though the answer seems obvious.
  • 27 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

He could of flown to Sydney... You never know.

Yes, yes but why would he be attending a dojo in Sydney? Why not one in Melbourne?
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

why would he be attending a dojo in Sydney? Why not one in Melbourne?

mm Good question ... Maybe he likes the Sydney one better??
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Maybe he likes the Sydney one better??

The only evidence of him living in Melbourne I have would be an indirect reference. Anyway, what? Um, wouldn't it be time consuming to go to Sydney then back to Melbourne over and over?
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

wouldn't it be time consuming to go to Sydney then back to Melbourne over and over?

True , It would be wasting precious time to be on AG!
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I suspect that you have just rebutted yourself. Congratulations.

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

I believe they forgot to tell you Strop was part of that pack

That is hilariously ironic.

Is possible...It did happen in Australia...

Erm guys you forgot about one other ninja here... (0_0)
valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

That story is very interesting... Can you imagine the Anchor for the news?

" And in other news, a three muggers were scared off by Ningas. Here is Dan with the story. Dan?"

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

I think it would be more the look of total confusion on his/her face lol

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Erm guys you forgot about one other ninja here... (0_0)

Strop is the only awesome ninja here.

" And in other news, a three muggers were scared off by Ningas. Here is Dan with the story. Dan?"

I bet they'd be more surprised when they'd given the info right before they go to broadcast. "NINJAS?!"

I think it would be more the look of total confusion on his/her face lol

Righto.
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Hey guys have you seen the facebook page called 'Did You See That Ninja?' "What Ninja" 'Exactly'

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Hey guys have you seen the facebook page called 'Did You See That Ninja?' "What Ninja" 'Exactly'

I saw a FB page with that title, except for an "OMG" at the beginning. What relevance does it have to the Sydney ninjas?
Showing 16-26 of 27