ForumsGame WalkthroughsCastaway tips & tricks

164 161561
Thunderbolt400
Thunderbolt400
21 posts
Shepherd

Post any Castatway tips and tricks here. For example, one area I've been having a lot of trouble with is finding the sand generator. Either I've found it and it refuses to work, or I haven't found it yet. Does anyone know where the sand generator is and where to stand to get it to work?

• 164 Replies
Fluid
Fluid
58 posts
Farmer

I can't get to the grass generator ... i have the quest but i can't pass the vegetation. Is there a trick or is it just a bug?

There is a certain path through the vegetation, sort of like a little maze. Can't remember any specifics, but it's no bug.
EthanFitz
EthanFitz
11 posts
Nomad

Does your egg still hatch when you're not in-game?

Fluid
Fluid
58 posts
Farmer

Does your egg still hatch when you're not in-game?

It will hatch, but it will stay in your hatchery till you give it a name.

Also, has anyone noticed having their health raise over the limit when fighting fire elementals? I got over 1300 HP, and my heart began to go "empty" from the bottom instead of the top. Also, it feels like the 10% freeze chance with the Ice Sword also applies to your Ice Scorpion freeze effect if you have him as a pet. Not sure if this is true, but this way I once got 2 instant kills in a row by my pet
Damnevil
Damnevil
75 posts
Shepherd

IgnoreMe
IgnoreMe
184 posts
Nomad

Hey, is there anyway to get more things quickly? I spent like 2-3 hours just try to get sand beetle shell.

IgnoreMe
IgnoreMe
184 posts
Nomad

And how to fight the scorpion when trying to get to the 1st generator??
I kept on dying and dying and dying. I'm getting tired of it.

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

I found a way of hatching eggs in a matter of seconds. I found out that it works according to time in our computer. I put a grass beetle egg in hatchery and increased time in my computer by fifty minutes. I opened hatchery again and the egg had hatched!

cybereden
cybereden
1 posts
Nomad

What's the best pet? I have an Ice Elemental right now, it freezes which is pretty good but is there anything better? Should I get the Ice Scorpion or something?

Fluid
Fluid
58 posts
Farmer

The Ice Scorpion does instant kill when he freezes an enemy. I've found it very useful.

IgnoreMe
IgnoreMe
184 posts
Nomad

Well, ignore my last 2 post. I now am trying to find the grass generator and hell it is hard.

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

I am now trying to increase my level so that I can kill sand-snake in one blow. I am currently on level 10.

OrientTiger
OrientTiger
36 posts
Nomad

it would be great if the pets could evolve, and the ways should be marked, cause sometimes you dont know where is the way

IgnoreMe
IgnoreMe
184 posts
Nomad

I am now trying to increase my level so that I can kill sand-snake in one blow. I am currently on level 10.

You wanna kill the sand snake in one blow? Dude I could do that when i was lvl8
bokay
bokay
1 posts
Nomad

Sorry, but where the heck is the stick? I would assume it would be in the second area of the beginning but cant locate it

Falcon4415
Falcon4415
130 posts
Shepherd

The stick is just in the beginning of the game, as it's part of the quest you should have it. Look at your inventory just in case.
Anyway, if you want to survive you should switch to a falchion ASAP.
Hope this helps.

Showing 31-45 of 164