ForumsGamesTriggerman

10 5399
Dannybrenz
Dannybrenz
33 posts
Nomad

so i'm playing triggerman at the moment and i have no idea how to beat mission 4 can anybody tell me how to beat this mission?

• 10 Replies
wolfmansbro
wolfmansbro
6 posts
Nomad

I am having problems with this as well.

dragonxc3
dragonxc3
2 posts
Nomad

I got past the guards to the roof, but then I couldn't find the secret room.

1)shoot out the first three lights in the building on the left, and be careful about the guard on the third floor when you shoot that light.
2) go back down and wait for the guard by the car to turn his back on you, then grapple up above his line of sight. when he leaves (he freaks out a little when he sees the lights you've shot) quickly go to the room on the right with the keys, then run back to the left side and get to the second floor before the guard comes back.
3) This is the hardest part. The third floor guard will hear you if you run while standing, which is the only time you can use the grappling hook. So wait for him to be facing the right wall (all the way over, like he's in effing time-out.) and grapple over to RIGHT behind him. Quickly go up toward the light and that door. It's locked so if you didn't get the keys you're screwed. Then get the heck out of there and you're on the roof.

If someone could tell me more about this secret room, that'd be great.

Gamer123e4
Gamer123e4
66 posts
Nomad

I couldn't even get past level 1, I think the physics are horrible. I can barely use the grappling hook!

CoolioNiato
CoolioNiato
4 posts
Nomad

@dragonxc3, you were almost there, the building to the right, where you see a big chunk of it darkened out, land on top of it and you'll find an entrance in the ceiling.

Anonemous
Anonemous
81 posts
Nomad

It's really hard, but oddly fun.

llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
164 posts
Nomad

Eh, I'm pretty sure the AI for the guards is broken. Sometimes you get the timing perfect, sometimes it's just all screwed up and the guy on the third floor just camps the edge. I waited for like 5 minutes and he still hadn't moved. There are two glitches that help a whole lot for that level. The first is that the guards can't hear you while you're swinging for some reason, so you can move much faster than crouch-walking and still stay silent. The second is a problem with the physics for the grapple. If you shoot it at the ground below you, you can press the down key to "lower" yourself straight up into the air. Keeping your balance is difficult, but it lets you go straight over the top of the chimney on level 4. I only did this after I got through the entire level and then the top of the roof saw me for no apparent reason. Sure it's cheating, but that level is BS.

Schneko
Schneko
1 posts
Nomad

Umm...I feel like an idiot. My little bro pointed this out to me. I'm not sure if the game was updated to make lvl 4 easier or what not, but apparently you can silent kill the guards...O_O. It makes the level a lot easier, though the third floor guy is like a ninja and somehow turns around the exact moment I grapple up to his floor...<_<

d_mcfarlane
d_mcfarlane
31 posts
Nomad

~This game is fun right until this mission. I cannot figure how to kill the uppermost guard. Oh well. Maybe the truth will out. I really wish i could use my gun though TBH. ah, so frustrating. Which I guess is why it has low ratings.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i didnt like that game to much cause its basicly copying the trigger man game on ps2(i think its on xbox too) and that was also extremly hard people shouldnt really immitate videogames into flash games unless its a parody

RaptorGear
RaptorGear
3 posts
Nomad

they could make flashgames based on video games that are good... look at portal it is reeally good

Showing 1-10 of 10