ForumsSupport ForumA little too much

13 3865
apocalypse666devil
apocalypse666devil
16 posts
Nomad

Hey,

do any of you think 17500 Gold King/Queen is too much?

Look,their must be a total of 1000 games or so on this site so heres my calculations

1000 game ratings = 2000 AP x 2(game comments) = 4000AP

Ok we have a total of 4k AP

Alright,now since we cant spam game comments,we cant double post.

2k game comments peaple say its suspisous

So,

500 account comments x 2 1000 AP

5K AP,so your saying we would have to do

12500 forum posts?Thats ridiculousy high

• 13 Replies
apocalypse666devil
apocalypse666devil
16 posts
Nomad

OR

It will take 8750 ACCOUNT post to get 17500 Ap

Well,this is too high,we really would neeed alot of time to this this Sh!t.Sorry

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

This site has only been live since December and there is already someone who made Prince. I think people rank up too fast, in my opinion.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

that's the point...
It takes a while to reach those higher awrds...

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

It gives you something to work for I don't want a rank every 500 points. I think it is great the way it is. Maybe we should even make it higher!

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well, merits are the key to really getting up there. 25 points really adds up when you have alot. I could just write merits, and I would make it by year's end....maybe...

armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

it's supposed to be insanely hard for people who have no life but playing, rating, and commenting games, or if they chat on the forum wayyy too much

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Actually when I see the points required to get King/Queen isn't all that high. I have been on this site for a little over two months and to be more specifc, around 85 days, and I have gotten about 7000 points. So, if you just double that you'll be at 14,000 which is already a King/Queen. It's just going to take about double the time I have already been on this site, so I'm just predicing that the first person to get King/Queen would probably be in the next two months or more. Also, for poeple that think that they are to high, well it's the highest rank on this site, and to achieve it of coasre it has to be really high.

vindacation
vindacation
49 posts
Nomad

Ya... eventually there will be someone who doesn't care when they lose their duke or whatever and they keep on going and they eventually get king... Im sure that'll happen soon enough

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

@apocalypse...
In your calculations, you forgot merits. They are a really good source of income.

let's say there are 750 games. If you got a merit for every comment you left on a game and leftonly one comment per game you would have:
750*2 (rating)+ 750*2 (comment) + 750*25 (merits) = 21750 AP...

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

King and Queen are specifically supposed to be hard to get

If it were easier, then everyone would attain the highest status to quick, and then it wouldn't be as special, or as fun to work towards.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

I think its fun to work up through the ranks. Ive been around here for a week or so? And Ive already gotten through one, Id be sad if it was too easy to get to the end.

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

I haven't been here for a month and i ranked up pretty fast. The rank King/Queen is something you have to work hard for and it would take away the fun of working for it. People are raning up too fast and i think there should be more points inbetween ranks.

WarriorsCreed
WarriorsCreed
17 posts
Nomad

I think that this high of a point amount for the highest rank is fine. Anyone can get it, if they work for it, just let it come slowly and stay on the site for a few months being active in the forums and games, you'll get enough points and the time will pass by quickly. It'll take a troll to get it if they joined when the site when it was made immeaditely.

Showing 1-13 of 13