ForumsForum GamesCountry survival 'war, peace and everything in between game'

64 10239
Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

This forum game has been inspired by Sporemaniac777's two marvels, 2012 protect Earth and World Domination

As you may have read the forum game title, this is about your country surviving. You can choose to participate in war, or just live in harmony.

Don't get me wrong though, This is VERY COMPLEX. As the country's king/president/Dictator/Prime Minister, you want everything to be in tiptop shape, Economic status, job rates, Terrorist Threats, Scientific developments and of course Military Stratagem

A game's tutorial: What you need to do

The game is mainly divided in to two. Country's status and War status.

Country's status
This involves health status, Job rates, Population, Economic rates and such. You will do choices such as how much fund you are to give to each of them. You can barter foods, raw materials, weapons from other countries, if they like

The game uses a year system, every four years, an election will be held. If your country wants you out, your out dude. This does not apply to countries that does not have democracy. But still, if you do something very stupid, I WILL BAN YOU.

War status:
This involves things like military development, terrorist threats, and country peace.

As I said, this is very complex. In attacking and declaring wars, be specific. Researching is very important, I suggest you read "The art Of War" by Sun Tzu or just type "military strategies" in google.

What about if you have a small country, I mean United States is very strong and so is Russia. What if you start as small? Don't worry, Most likely you will have advantages.

This is the sheet:

Name:
(more will be in here as we progress)

Only four people are allowed to join.

• 64 Replies
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

I mean have I!!

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

What kind of fortification will you like to make?
(Be creative)
\\\\

You missed it...
Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

HI guys

ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad