ForumsThe TavernFunny Glitch?

67 9451
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

This is a glitch, well, I think. I honestly, have never experienced this glitch. =/ Oh what? Some of you would say, probably newbies would say, "OMG you've been here for a long time and have never experienced that glitch, what???????" Lol, XD. Just saying to everybody, I might have experienced this glitch but it was a long time ago, so, I wouldn't possibly remember it.
http://i956.photobucket.com/albums/ae45/vinster132/untitledweird.jpg

• 67 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

But it's barely see-able. Lol, see-able...heh..

I'm not on a laptop. haha.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,585 posts
Duke

I also had that

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

What annoys me more than the glitch is that someone tried to make a list when I already did in the Walkthrough section. >.<

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Funny how it only happens on that thread. -.-

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

What OS is that XP?

Out dated , tsk tsk ;P

I can't say I've had this glitch before but I think 2.0 wants to get them all out there while she can.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Surprisingly enough, 50% of computer users still use Windows XP.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

What annoys me more than the glitch is that someone tried to make a list when I already did in the Walkthrough section. >.<

Lol, someone tried to copy you. That's what they deserve, their thread glitched. XD XD XD XD
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

lol vinster i love how on the image you crossed out your other tabs that were up....... you lookin at the naughty websites arent you...

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

lol vinster i love how on the image you crossed out your other tabs that were up....... you lookin at the naughty websites arent you...

I bet you are the one looking at pr0n.

I remember.
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

I think AG would be trying to fix this glitch. They should really post on their blog when they are fixing glitches so then we get filled in.

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

Lol at '69 =)))))

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Lol at '69 =)))))

HAHA ... that is dirty minded Miguelin , How could you? Jks It's funny LOL
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

I remember.

remember what......
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Oh just shut up. It was youtube and trumpetfury's website..... I'm not lying. Say whatever you want to I don't care. Or just shut up.
BlueIce3
BlueIce3
101 posts
Nomad

Actually it is. You've travelled back to 1969, be careful - Safeguard your computer because if anyone back there gets hold of it, BOOOOM! World will end.

lol thats one of the funniest things i heard all day
Showing 16-30 of 67