ForumsGames[necro] Frontier 2?

54 38300
coldplaya
coldplaya
355 posts
Nomad

Since everyone is talking about the upcoming games. I might as well add my opinion to a new game hopeful.

Frontier 2 would be really cool

http://armorgames.com/play/4480/frontier

That is the link to the real first game

• 54 Replies
iclark2
iclark2
2 posts
Nomad

yes

Cydonia
Cydonia
6 posts
Nomad

Man, frontier was epic. number 2 would be more so!

cypherneo
cypherneo
1 posts
Nomad

I would compare Frontier to the Tradewinds games, all of which I enjoyed and beat. I'm loving Frontier as well, and would love to see a Frontier 2 come out!

Basically the improvements that Frontier 2 would need could be summed up in one word: MORE!

MORE GUILDS!! I really liked how you could join various guilds in Frontier and run missions for them. Frontier currently has 2 guilds, the Buccaneers (piracy), and the Enforcers (policeman). I personally would like to see more missions from the current guilds, and maybe some new guilds - perhaps the Merchant Guild (get lots of gold to win), or a Thieves Guild.

MORE CITIES!! A bigger map would also be a great bonus. Currently there are 50 cities in Frontier (which is a little ironic since one of the achievements says to "Defeat 100 cities&quot. It would be nice if we could have up to 100 cities, or even more!

MORE WEAPONS!! Or perhaps weapons customization so that various weapons could hit beyond their base damage. Of course, if you could have unreal super weapons in the game, you also need...

MORE ENEMIES!! Different enemies! And maybe even a couple supervillians with unbelievable amounts of HP.

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

I think frontier 2 would be awesome if they added multiplayer, more mini quests, more guilds and more things to do

Adrokila
Adrokila
139 posts
Nomad

I think frontier 2 would be awesome if they added multiplayer, more mini quests, more guilds and more things to do

Wasn't the first game already long enough? o.O

But I agree, a sequel would be nice, not sure about multiplayer. Maybe they can add a bit to the second game where you travel overseas to a new country to transport goods, then travel back, rinse repeat.
freakinzombie
freakinzombie
23 posts
Peasant

Wasn't the first game already long enough?

maybe you right, but it not enough to me...

andygiancoulas
andygiancoulas
1 posts
Nomad

this game is awesome i love this game i just wish after you get one of the endings you wouldn't have to start over i would like it to be one of those never ending game where you can conquer all the cities and keep playing and building up your money

Galleonfleet
Galleonfleet
125 posts
Peasant

Frontier was an epic and awesome game but occasionally the bugs stuff things up
i would enjoy frontier 2 as long as they remove bugs ..
How do u conquer cities? :L anyone?

footbalkrazy73
footbalkrazy73
1 posts
Nomad

will there ever be a frontier 2? man I cant wait. $)

Roty
Roty
779 posts
Nomad

I can't wait for Frontier 2!

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

you could ask the people who made it just find frontier scroll down there name will be there then click on it and ask

psychoticpenguin
psychoticpenguin
2 posts
Nomad

Does anyone else want to be able to level up and increase your stats?

Ahellon
Ahellon
1 posts
Nomad

I would love to see the 2nd part but it will need improving like more weapons/armor, transport, products to sell/buy, multiplayer (optional), stats maybe even skills, exp level, unique items, more clans, new cities maybe even countries :O add oceans and seas maybe so that there will be a place which u can reach only with a help of a ship either urs or rented <- this all might be too much so try to make it as cool as possible yet not laggy cuz if a game has lot's awesomeness in it but a lot of lags and bugs it will have a low rate.

Lights_of_Sanity
Lights_of_Sanity
28 posts
Jester

It was an enjoyable game to play, the 2nd Frontier game was a bit better because of the new stuff they put into it.

kim346
kim346
40 posts
Peasant

there should also be more people in your party, and when ever i play the game, my character's name is N/A

Showing 16-30 of 54