ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] Mercy vs bloody knuckles vs rock paper scissors slap

12 9562
ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

ill explain these 3 games in case you dont know what they are

Mercy:you interlock your fingers with anthoer person and you bend there fingers back until they say mercy

Blody knuckles:you pound someone elses knuckles with your own knuckles first one to say ouch or mona etc is out

Rock paper scissors slap: you grip the other persons hand as if you were giving them a handshake and keep them in that position and so whoever wins gets to slap the other persons hand first one to say ouch moan etc. is out

So which is your favorite torture game

• 12 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Bloody Knuckles.

I have huge hands and lotsa tolerancy, I can't lose.

Yes they've bled while playing.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

the 3rd one is actually called "Slaps" ... I think Mercy is a great torture game!

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Blody knuckles:you pound someone elses knuckles with your own knuckles first one to say ouch or mona etc is out

false.

you spin a quarter and people take turns flicking the quarter, until someone messes up. the person who messed up, has to put their fist on the table and the someone else flicks the quarter at them at high speeds. then you get real bloody knuckles instead of "slightly red knuckle bumping" game that sissies play.
real bloody knuckles
how it's done kids.
Yes they've bled while playing.

uh huh. sure they have
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Rock paper scissors slap. Or "Slaps" Holden says. I've played a similar game like that called "Tennis". No not the sport where you hit a green ball back and forth. You have 2 people and hold it in a handshake position and slap each other (taking turns) until the moan or say ow.

But yeah, so it's almost the same.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I've played a similar game like that called "Tennis"

yup good ol tennis. I been tricked many a time into that one in 5th grade hahaha its more of a bro shake though if you know what I mean
Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Bloody knuckles doesn't go far for me cuz my knuckles are maade of steel, Mercy is out of the question, But Rock,Paper,Scissors,Slap me and my 4 friends played for almost an hour. i had a black and blue back.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

my knuckles are maade of steel

your skin is still made of paper though. in then end you will bleed. unless you play the pansy version
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

your skin is still made of paper though. in then end you will bleed. unless you play the pansy version

My skin is made out of steel! Nah I'm just kidding. I've never tried Bloody Knuckles. Time to make my friends feel pain >
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I've played a similar game like that called "Tennis"

Yes tennis surprisnly even though I have small and skinny hands unless the other guy is like a lineman they hurt themselves more then they hurt me. Go thin skin tough bones!

SecretMod
SecretMod
13 posts
Nomad

Blood knuckles. I use a 5o cent coin (australian)

stwilly
stwilly
219 posts
Peasant
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Revived... rest in peace, again.

-Locked-

Showing 1-12 of 12