ForumsSupport ForumAge of War 2

4 2206
valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

It has come to my attention that Age of War 2 has over ONE MILLION plays and carries a 9.2 ranking. This is the same as Exit Path. I wish to know why Age of War 2 hs not been added to the popular games catagory while Exit Path has.

• 4 Replies
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Because only new games with a high rating on are that list. Seeing as the list is limited to 6 games, you can't have one game on there forever, or new games would never have a chance to shine.

Games generally get replaced by games of the same genre: Colony was replaced by ExitPath. And Age of War 2 is pretty old, so I can't remember what replaced it.

IvanThePantsMan
IvanThePantsMan
2 posts
Nomad

Age of War 2 is somewhat easier than the first, you need to put it on the highest difficulty for it to be fun.

immattthew
immattthew
5 posts
Nomad

Age of war 2 is awsome , it feels like a 100% diffrent game from age of war 1 ! still unlimited power is right

Jmulderink
Jmulderink
8 posts
Nomad

If age of war 2 is so old then why is is still on the new games list. Also some of those games have been on for like a year so they dont change them much. By the war age of war 2 is less then 20 days old. But I do agree it is completely different game the number one and quite a bit better but it is easier.

Showing 1-4 of 4