ForumsThe Tavernwhat is the worst possible noise you can hear, and at what time?

113 17476
Gunslinger19Unfound
Gunslinger19Unfound
38 posts
Nomad

A Mozzie whine in the dead of night, it freaks me out!

• 113 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

THAT MOTHER EFFING ROOSTER ALARM AT 5 IN THE MOTHER EFFING MORNING WHEN YOU HAVEN'T HAD SLEEP IN 4 DAYS.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

one of that voices that makes you shiver like scratches on a blackboard when you the least expect it.

or

that sound some doors do when your in the middle of the fear in a scary movie or game

machinesway
machinesway
101 posts
Nomad

Hearing your new HD tv being smashed, an hour after you got it out of the box, and a new reason not to keep a dog inside the house

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Oh god, I was wondering what the fuss about Rebecca Black was.

Now I know.

But can it top this?

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

Someone aggressively eating an apple. Like, they chomp so loud and it never ends, they just keep eating till it's all gone.
@Strop: I think you meant to post in the "Best noise you can hear". ;3

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

I would rather be rickrolled in the middle of the night than hear the friday song it drives me crazy PS if you send me a post with that song im coming after you.

jroyster22
jroyster22
755 posts
Peasant

I get chills really bad if i ever hear anyone scratch that windbreaker material!

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I would say tinnitus. It's like an ultrasonic whine that doesn't exist anywhere except in the sufferer's inner ear. It's there all the time, and drives you mad over the course of months, even years.

I have tinnitus and it is the worst thing ever. You know how after an extremely loud noise you ears ring and you get that high pitch sound. It's like that but ALL the time. It does indeed drive you insane.
nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

The worst will be:
You are home alone and at midnight, you hear a chainsaw and its getting nearer to you.
What would you do?

I have tinnitus and it is the worst thing ever.

I have it but I like it. When I hear thunder, it makes my ears all tingly.
ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

And, again, it's ninjaassassin who finds this extremely old thread...

lol, i just like going to end and work my way up..
Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I have it but I like it. When I hear thunder, it makes my ears all tingly.

I'm glad someone enjoys its. I have never had that happen when it thunders. This I find quite interesting.
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

The noise that sounds like &quotpshsuioah!" in the middle of the night. Once I was sleeping and all these boxes fell in my room and I thought it was an earthquake and I started shaking

DaoGao
DaoGao
220 posts
Nomad

Justin Beiber doing a duet with Rebecca Black.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

if you send me a post with that song im coming after you.

If you're going to come after someone just because they posted with a certain song, it's probably flaming.
Showing 61-75 of 113