Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Do you think there should be Idle games in Armor Games?

Posted Jun 24, '10 at 5:00pm

abody

abody

30 posts

Do you think that it would be better to have an idle game on Armor Games or do yu disagree?. Why have i asked this question?. Because i love Idle and Anti Idle games, i think they are more fun than regular games. So what do you vote for?.

Posted Jun 24, '10 at 7:14pm

BonusPoints

BonusPoints

48 posts

wtf are idle games?

Posted Jun 24, '10 at 7:22pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,761 posts

Idle games are games that run by themselves without you controlling them.

Posted Jun 24, '10 at 7:25pm

supercoo222

supercoo222

1,275 posts

no, there should be no idle games. if wnat games go to armorgames.com if you want idle games you can go to www.youtube.com if you disagree with me type machinima respawn in on youtube and watch a commentary, i would classify that as idle games. (incase im wrong about my interperetation of idle game would it be something like that bot arena game or whatever it's called.

Posted Jun 24, '10 at 8:02pm

abody

abody

30 posts

I said or Anti Idle games,meaning games that are not fully idle but have the same kind of system and a bit diffrence between the two

Posted Jun 24, '10 at 8:05pm

abody

abody

30 posts

Sorry for the double post but hwo about a ArmorGames RPG? Like the Newgrounds RPG game thing in newgrounds where you get cool points,stuff and levels to get to moderator or admin. But in an Armor Games theme

Posted Jun 24, '10 at 10:52pm

PsychoIncarnate

PsychoIncarnate

1,076 posts

Can someone link an example of these so called "Idle "games" and "Anti-Idle "Games"?

Posted Jun 25, '10 at 1:38am

abody

abody

30 posts

Sure Psycholncarnate this game is my fav anti idle game on kongregate. [url=http://www.kongregate.com/games/Tukkun/anti-idle-the-game] It might be boring at first but as you go to higher levels it gets more fun

Posted Jun 25, '10 at 1:43am

PsychoIncarnate

PsychoIncarnate

1,076 posts

I'm confused/

Is the point not the play the game or something?

Is it suppose to be ironic?

Posted Jun 25, '10 at 1:52am

abody

abody

30 posts

Idle games are games that just play themselves anti idle ones.However, need that you become active to make any progress but the game i linked is an anti idle game that haves an idle mode which has a slower rate of bar filling but works when you go do something else

Reply to Do you think there should be Idle games in Armor Games?

You must be logged in to post a reply!