ForumsGamesDo you think there should be Idle games in Armor Games?

15 6721
abody
abody
30 posts
Nomad

Do you think that it would be better to have an idle game on Armor Games or do yu disagree?. Why have i asked this question?. Because i love Idle and Anti Idle games, i think they are more fun than regular games. So what do you vote for?.

• 15 Replies
BonusPoints
BonusPoints
47 posts
Nomad

wtf are idle games?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Idle games are games that run by themselves without you controlling them.

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

no, there should be no idle games. if wnat games go to armorgames.com if you want idle games you can go to www.youtube.com if you disagree with me type machinima respawn in on youtube and watch a commentary, i would classify that as idle games. (incase im wrong about my interperetation of idle game would it be something like that bot arena game or whatever it's called.

abody
abody
30 posts
Nomad

I said or Anti Idle games,meaning games that are not fully idle but have the same kind of system and a bit diffrence between the two

abody
abody
30 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the double post but hwo about a ArmorGames RPG? Like the Newgrounds RPG game thing in newgrounds where you get cool points,stuff and levels to get to moderator or admin. But in an Armor Games theme

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Can someone link an example of these so called "Idle "games" and "Anti-Idle "Games"?

abody
abody
30 posts
Nomad

Sure Psycholncarnate this game is my fav anti idle game on kongregate. [url=http://www.kongregate.com/games/Tukkun/anti-idle-the-game] It might be boring at first but as you go to higher levels it gets more fun

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

I'm confused/

Is the point not the play the game or something?

Is it suppose to be ironic?

abody
abody
30 posts
Nomad

Idle games are games that just play themselves anti idle ones.However, need that you become active to make any progress but the game i linked is an anti idle game that haves an idle mode which has a slower rate of bar filling but works when you go do something else

pga22
pga22
1 posts
Peasant

Yeah, I think idle games should be another genre. I always try searching, but I don't know where to look

Astroshak
Astroshak
268 posts
Peasant

I've never heard of "idle games" before. I've seen and heard of people setting a game up so it would run for a certain amount of time without actual human input (rubber banding or turbo'ing FF3/6 on the river to get Terra a bunch of levels, for example) but the point of that was always to provide some sort of advantage to the player when returning to the game. I've never heard of a game designed to NOT be played - that sounds rather oxymoronic.

But, if an "idle game" is one designed for you to what, watch, rather than play? Wouldn't an "anti-idle game" be one designed for you to play, rather than watch? You know - what most people consider games? Sports games, shooters, strategy games, RPG's, etc.?

As for "idle games" showing up here ... I really don't care. I wouldn't be playing them, but then, I don't play 99.999% of the games here anyway, so any such game would have plenty of company.

slapsack
slapsack
2 posts
Peasant

Idle games could be described in a nutshell "make the counter count faster" games. Does watching a counter count up and every now and then clicking a thing that makes the counter count faster sound like a fun game to you?

Honestly i don't think they even classify as games per se so really have no place on armor games at all. Most of the ones out there aren't that great anyway with a few exceptions.

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Anti Idle at least should be here. It's not fully idle - rather, you can play it instead of running it by itself and be faster. Other games also do that but most, such as Idle Mine, eventually become idle-only, as it's more efficient.

Anti Idle also has you be able to fight monsters in arena(horrible graphics but its fun, trust me), level up, get skillpoints, all to get more gold coins, blue coins, green coins etc from fighting. It's fun. And the level cap I think is 9,001. I've only gone to 250ish though before.

Also gardening...boring but satisfying rewards, 5 min - 24 hour plant cycle thing.

Click the Button - high reward, high interaction...faster you click it the faster you earn, the more accurate to the center you click larger the reward.

Money Printer - fully idle, prints money I think every 15ish seconds, has 160 rounds of printing. Needs you to recharge battery. If on the printer page, get 2x reward.

And more.

It's quite fun. It should be here.

creeperkingI
creeperkingI
1 posts
Blacksmith

well there is clicker heroes on armor games that is a idle game

Showing 1-14 of 15