ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3449799
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

King's Beachhouse

Let's go to the beach honey! I'll bet we could get a nice tan. Wadayah think?

Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

hey CourtJester the link didn't work for King's Beachhouse, repost a new link if you can

Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

I wasn't going to post a bunch more people's castles, but with the situation with the shares being what it is I guess I might as well. You can see just 30 on most of the pages. You can always see new maps on the 'Latest' page but only 30 at a time. That's why when you post a castle it might not get many plays, because it's in the first 30 for only a few minutes. So if you've got a map you want to show off go ahead and post it here. I'm sure some people might want to check it out.

Anyway, here's some castles I saw, that I thought people might like:

Unbuilt dreams, by Equalitor

Fort Noxis!, by Bubba Man

Ueda Castle, by Chase Reeves

Stone Stronghold 2, by Christian Hawkins

taj mahal, by mc init

Pharaohâs Treasure, by Sean

think you can win? by bucket-in-08

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@Trismegistus - That link (King's Beach House) used to work and unfortunately Joey and friends have lost it along with a bunch of others including about 400,000 CTCPP Shares! Funny though, a bunch of older shares showed up that were lost so, I suspect a computer crash occurred.

The PE shares are not working right now and I will try to get it in later. Unfortunately I accidently deleted the word file I was using to edit this but I saved another prelim copy which I have had to edit. I will also post that one as it shows some anomylies as per the following...

One thing that I have noticed is that if you hit the "Del" key to get rid of a component, it moves the character/part up into the left hand corner of the map and up high. They drop in unexpectedly. I will try using the Trash Bin instead to see if that "cleanses" the screen/map.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

The King's Beach House (I Hope)

Let's see if the PE shares keep this one!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Perfect Balance by Terro
Bunker by N Smith
Fort Harden? by Midland Texan

That last one is probably doable in 5! Look at the structure for the weak point.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Fort Marshall by Midland Texan

Sorry about the name mistake and it is doable in 5!

rand102
rand102
39 posts
Nomad

ctc2 rocks love custum castles

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts