ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3647190
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Boppins is the fellow to talk about with censoring levels, he has that power.

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

MOVING MERLIN MANSE
What's going on! I must see!!!

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

MOVING MERLIN MANSE - dude! that was cool how u made the wizard walk behind the gate

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

dude! that was cool how u made the wizard walk behind the gate

I f'd up and forgot to hide the two foundations but, simply put, I stacked about 7 or 8 ladders behind him at exactly the same x-coord and put a hidden foundation above so they wouldn't scramble. I had to raise the foundation roof by from 580 to 579 so they would be stable as they pushed. The lamp posts were repositioned to look like he went into it and, I stuck a row of hidden tnt's in front of him so I could kill him in one blow - he didn't want to die! ha ha ha
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

if there was an african-american character, u could make a michael jackson doin a moon-walk with that trick - lol

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

WIZARD MOONWALK
ha ha ha - I had to lock everybody down with the added [,1]

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

great tip, if you stack the ladders (side ways) under him this way he will rise in the air like he's floating, i just tested that out and it works
I have one working now where we have an elevator and two walkways plus an escalator! Needs work!
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

BUZZ-SAW VILLAIN - i ran across this in random and thought i would share it again, this was back when i was retrophil12

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

I BIDULE ADIEU - Bidule41 is a spammer: shared the flight... 2X

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

BIDULE TIED CAROL - did ya get it?

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

BIDULE TIED CAROL - did ya get it?
I don't think his stuff is spam Theo. Just because he cannot build like you, we all had our beginnings.
Showing 15811-15825 of 21405