ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3457337
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Yeah well, it's the weekend @dracomaleficus and you know AG always fails on the F'n weekend including losing all my stuff again so, that's prolly why I don't bother posting on the weekend. Their problem cause AG gets it's most hits on the weekend! Right @ferret and @boppins ?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@CourtJester What do you mean? I've not had that experience myself, any screenshots of when it happens.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@ferret, @Dracomaleficus has posted the same screenshots that I see but the irritating one is when I click on the "Import" button and boom, I am off to Bullet Heaven. Which means I have to back-up, reload the game and go back to the editor. As well, on a few occasions, if I build for too long, it appears to time out.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@CourtJester ah, sounds like a game issue then. I can't fix that, nobody can update the game at this point. :/

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

TROLL GAOL OF DEATH!

@Ferret, it is not a game issue but an interface issue.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

160 lb girl kills LiChun
Ha ha - good one!
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

TROLL GAOL OF DEATH!
Man, I tested that for hours and now 2 of 3 it fails! Sucks!
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@DracoMaleficus @CourtJester Apologies if you've posted this before, but do you have an image of this error?

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@Ferret, the pics on page 2045 on this thread.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Looks like this is @Boppins area. He's on vacation until next Monday, not much will get done until then. :/

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

"Crush the Castle 2 has encountered an error with the Armor Games interface and is "always unavailable", Please try again later like in my lifetime! Doh!"

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

3 QUICK SHOTS IN A ROW!

Game theme - time frame to win!

Showing 17281-17295 of 21405