ForumsGamesTopic deleted

20 20155
DEL_139293719fe225e8343fe57a0ab559c76055ed3627532b
Deleted User

This comment has been deleted at the request of the user.

• 20 Replies
KrackerPacker
KrackerPacker
144 posts
Nomad

yos your point system has many flaws
its sad how many there are

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

Wouldn't it be easier to just make it a wins. The consecutive wins is way to difficult to understand and is stupid.

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

I wish I knew that sooner YOS. Man I ranked up to rank 7 and then I logged as a guest, and now I'm a rank 1 game. This is bullshit. There should be a better save system so that way no stats are lost.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Apparently Krin doesn't like smurfs...

SpeakerForTheDead
SpeakerForTheDead
50 posts
Nomad

Hey Yos I lost my rank when i went to log in and got a grey screen that would not load and had to refresh to get out of it.

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

I wish I knew that sooner YOS. Man I ranked up to rank 7 and then I logged as a guest, and now I'm a rank 1 game. This is bull****. There should be a better save system so that way no stats are lost.

lolololol. I want to troll you. You are a guest, log into your actual account. You won't be a rank 7 on a guest. Always a rank 1.
DaSickaJ
DaSickaJ
98 posts
Nomad

yos fix the top part where it says wins=10 and losses=30 you dont gain 30 points from a loss yos.....

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

yos fix the top part where it says wins=10 and losses=30 you dont gain 30 points from a loss yos.....

There's no edit button here DaSickaJ. VincentPopp already fixed that after KrackerPacker's post.
Lifemaster
Lifemaster
186 posts
Shepherd

I have to admit Yos, I know you want to help, but a lot of what you're saying is based off of things you don't know...such as how things are saved on multiplayer games etc.

What I mean to say is, thanks for the effort, but it'd be better if you told people only information that you know, and not information that you think you know.

rappy123
rappy123
11 posts
Nomad

i just want to refresh my account my win ratio wont go up it stuck on 65

brandroid
brandroid
122 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the guide

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

and after all that all the work and effort is still gone hmmmmph.

ThemPRangers
ThemPRangers
25 posts
Nomad

lawlzs

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

This thread is no longer valid due to the version change.

terminator4ever
terminator4ever
19 posts
Farmer

long time ago i reached lvl 10 then pooof... and i saw that im lvl 1 :S now i know the reason

Showing 1-15 of 20