ForumsThe Tavern[necro] Has A Dream Ever Made You Laugh in your sleep?

23 8690
ballistic33
ballistic33
50 posts
Nomad

I just would like to know because once I had a dream where I was driving with two of my brothers at night. Then my brother gets a video on his cell phone and it is of my other brother. He said, " I'm geona fert in yer fees." (thats just the way he pronounced the words.) and then he farts and flame rolls up into the air. I was laughing so hard in my sleep it woke me. Sorry that my dream was so weird.

• 23 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I wouldn't know, I can tell when I'm asleep

Although I'm sure that I have, I once woke up in a mid jump of my bed, scared the hell out of me.

BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

Not in my sleep, but afterwards when I remember it sometimes.. if it was a really retarded random dream or something.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Yes, sometimes I do. When I laugh in my dream I wake up and find myself laughing. It's quite funny actually.
Almost everything that happens in my dream happens to me in real life. When I'm busting to pee in my dream and let it all out in a stall I actually... I'll stop now...

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

Well Id on;t laugh in my sleep but sometimes I find myself falling back into my body. Has that ever happend?

Though I have had some odd dreams that I find ironic later and might start to laugh.

suckeggs
suckeggs
35 posts
Nomad

i know wat u mean ballistic,
once i had a dream that my friend was in my seat and i became arch enemys with him...
i told him about that dream and guess wat he did!
he sat in my seat...
so i sat on him

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

I'm really not sure. Since I'd still be asleep I'd be unable to register whether or not I did laugh, although I can recall many funny dreams throughout the years.

assassin89
assassin89
1,303 posts
Nomad

I havent, but i woke up pretty much crying from a dream quite recntly actually it was really weird. Basically for some reason me my 4 year old cousin and some other people (i cant remember) were climbing the empire state building. It was covered in vines and when we got the top my little cousin fell off. It was actually really sad plus it was really vivid. I dont get why i dreamt about that.

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

Yes, I have woken up from dreams still laughing. Then I laughed even more because it was funny that I woke up laughing.

Showing 16-23 of 23