ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4717474
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Nobody calls him Il. They don't say, "Il will destroy us all", because nobody will no who they're talking about.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

What do hear more often Barrack or Obama John or McCain Sarah or Palin

technically referring to him as Kim is referring to him as we do all american politicians, by their last name. You're going by western name order.

KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

Emm, I'm back I guess, whats the topic?

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Go look, we emphasize hard work in this randomness.

KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

Well, I see pictures of Canadian stars, unknown good looking girls, dictators.....so I don't get that.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Ill take pity on you and explain. Well it began with palin then went to places to get away from palin then kimmy got involved somehow and then you showed up.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

You have to read it for it to make sense. If you claim tl;dr I will not explain it to you, I don't know about every body else though.

KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

I think I get it now....hmmm.

BTW, Kim is my half brothers name. :3

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

You know what's much less boring than talking about korean names?

Limbo.

Anyone else played it yet?

http://dotworld.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/01.jpg

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I have not, it actually didn't interest me all that much. But then again I haven't played the demo yet. How is it?

91 posts
Nomad

yeah, it looks cool but I dunno...

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

It's not quite as good as Braid, but still pretty awesome. Very artistic and all the junk. And you get to pull limbs off of giant spiders and insects. I haven't finished it yet though.

The demo gives you a pretty good idea of what the game is like, so it's worth checking out before dishing out the cash.

KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

What is Limbo actually, a game? What sort of a game?

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

It is a multi-award winning, puzzle platformer. That has been compared to the legendary games such as Braid. My biggest problem with it would be that it's in black and white.

KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

Video or Flash game?

And if it's legendary, I must try it.

Showing 1531-1545 of 9738