ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4717743
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
bluebee2468
bluebee2468
114 posts
Nomad

I love MarioKart and nearlly finished 150cc xD

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

There were also some sub-topics in there as well.

Yes, though should I really include them?
KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

It would be useful but it's not necessary I think.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

We do need an accurate representation of everything. Might as well include the sub topics.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Alright. I will look into that later today.

I am enjoying my free time right now.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Ofcourse, enjoy it while it lasts haha

SubZero131
SubZero131
598 posts
Nomad

Kool mariokart, i destroyed it i like how they reference F-Zero wit blue falcon kart.

I roll dry bones bullet bike vroom. People hacking and cheating online sux though, i have got spammed by blue turtle shells, and people fly by with constant star power.

SashaH
SashaH
138 posts
Nomad

Bluebee, just 150CC?I have beat it all.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

been a while since i played a mariokart... i loved the battle mode of the series, but it sucks when i play vs a haxor.... *gets hit by 3 blue shells before i can do a damn thing*

jabello11
jabello11
721 posts
Nomad

I don't really know about mario cart that much so im not going around this topic for a while. but, can some one tell me about the game?

Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

I don't really know about mario cart that much so im not going around this topic for a while. but, can some one tell me about the game?

Simple really.

It's a series actually, developed as a spin-off from the original Mario. The players race in multiple tracks from around the Mario universe using go-cart vehicles, although the players also can use motorbikes too, and larger cars.

The Grand Prix is a racing style is a number of races to determine who is the best out of you vs. cpu racers by a total of points, getting first unlocks the next set of tracks.

Time Trial is simple, get the fastest lap possible.

In VS. Mode up to 8 players can race against one another with the same counsel, or in online mode.

In Battle mode is basically a bunch of mini games, not generally racing, but a type of sumo thing.

Also in the game are different power=ups, some can hit you and make you crash, or some can make you invincible, speed up, or make everyone small.

Mario Kart has been around since 1992
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Well, Strop is back with his insanity.
Anyways...

My Sims Racing or Mario Kart?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

how about mario kart... my sims got bad after a while.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, I think that my sims racing ripped some ideas off of mario kart, but then again, nothing's original.

jabello11
jabello11
721 posts
Nomad

isen't there one that was on the 64? because i think my brother has played it on that before.

Showing 1621-1635 of 9738