ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4710119
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

THAT'S RIGHT ZOPHIA, IF I'M GOING DOWN, YOU'RE COMING WITH ME!!!

I don't think she even looks at this thread, you're on your own Strop.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Crap >_<

It was the imbalance in the chick-to-d**k ratio. Now it's imbalanced in the other way.

Maybe we should balance it out by turning everybody into hermaphrodites...

HE ACTUALLY WENT THERE!!! D:

How in the world did you manage to draw like that n a computer?

Some of it Wacom Tablet, some of it a lot of cursing and swearing at the mouse.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

HE ACTUALLY WENT THERE!!! D:

Dude, then we'd all be like Cartman's mom, and we could parthenogenesize. That would be awesome.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Haha I've done the second part plenty of times! Hence the reason you will never see any art from here, other than the fact I have no talent with drawing, lawl

And what pray tell have you been smoking?
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

And what pray tell have you been smoking?

I've been snorting some nasonex and ihuffing some fluticasone propionate, FYI.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I've been snorting some nasonex and ihuffing some fluticasone propionate, FYI.

No wonder! You need to add some nyquil, or vicadin to that to properly balance it out!
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

No wonder! You need to add some nyquil, or vicadin to that to properly balance it out!

Lol, why would I need cold medicine or a powerful painkiller to treat my asthma/allergies?
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Because I said so, and that is the only answer you're going to get!

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Because I said so, and that is the only answer you're going to get!

We need a med student here!

Strop, why the hell would vicodin be a good suggestion for asthma symptoms? It wouldn't, right? Lol.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Meh, this is my own unique brand of medicine, Strop would know nothing about it. By the way, I will attempt to kill my self with laughter if either Vicadin or Nyquil can alleviate allergy or asthama symptoms.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Uh, let's just say Vicodin (which I think is oxycontin, which is an opioid agonist), is probably contraindicated in asthma because it causes respiratory depression. You'd probably stop breathing and suffocate >_>

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

p.s. you probably can't kill yourself by laughing, but you can certainly make yourself pass out. Laughing is a form of hyperventilation and so prolonged laughing will cause you to blow off so much carbon-dioxide your blood will become more alkaline than it already is and this will eventually screw up your ion balance. Prolonged, intractable sneezing fits have in fact killed people in the past for the same reason.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

o.0 lets hope he didn't follow my advive You were very late strop you may have just caused someone's death.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

oxycontin

Yay?

I'll follow that medicine next time I get a cold after a car crash. xD

p.s. you probably can't kill yourself by laughing, but you can certainly make yourself pass out. Laughing is a form of hyperventilation and so prolonged laughing will cause you to blow off so much carbon-dioxide your blood will become more alkaline than it already is and this will eventually screw up your ion balance. Prolonged, intractable sneezing fits have in fact killed people in the past for the same reason.

You have no idea how much I laughed reading this. xD
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

So that article in the Sun about the guy who died because he sneesed for 8 hours solid is true? I'm still laughing, lol.

Strop you're becoming all serious again what's happening!?

Showing 211-225 of 9738