ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4711001
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

probably firetail_madness this guys got ****in 19 thousand post!

Er. What? That made no sense at all. I just realized I posted a lot of numbers >.>
pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Er. What? That made no sense at all.

He was referencing the original cause of the thread... Post count doesn't make him the most active NOW, though it definitely means he has been pretty dang active.

I just realized I posted a lot of numbers >.>

I don't think it's possible to have that many favorites...
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

Ok, I leave for like 1 day and this thread has already changed topics? What is with all of the rules, I feel left out.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I don't think it's possible to have that many favorites...

Those aren't my favorites. They just all made me "lol". Plus 404, the ones that redirect you to 404, and the Chuck Norris ones.
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I got ninja'd. And to answer your question. If you're brave enough go here.

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Ok, I leave for like 1 day and this thread has already changed topics?

It's the Internet, that's what happens here.
Those aren't my favorites. They just all made me "lol".

Almost all of them made me laugh, don't see me copy/pasting almost the entire list -_-
What is with all of the rules, I feel left out.

Rules of teh Interwebz, Link mah boi.
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Almost all of them made me laugh,

Well yeah, but the ones I listed made me "lol" more than the others. But I don't see that people follow these rules. Anyway. Let me ask two things, who is A**ny*ous? And what is /b/?
pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Let me ask two things, who is A**ny*ous? And what is /b/?

We are Anonymous.
Anonymous is Legion.
Anonymous never forgives.
Anonymous never forgets.
United as one.
Divided by zero.
Anonymous delivers.
Expect us.

That's all that /i/ can really tell you about Anonymous, this video is a good definition except for that little bit at the end, in RL flimsy internet tough guys don't mix well with policemen and tear gas.

/b/ is pretty much dead now since /b/day, as far as I know...
They moved from /b/ 4chan to /i/ in 7, from there to others as they closed down.

What is truly sad is that the one thing that makes Anonymous what it is is also the main thing that holds it back, which is a lack of a definable leader.
pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

That's all that /i/ can really tell you about Anonymous, this video is a good definition except for that little bit at the end, in RL flimsy internet tough guys don't mix well with policemen and tear gas.

Correction, I let my fingers get the best of me. It's pretty much all that I can put on this site without going too far.
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Er. Okay, I watched the video and it was kind of plain with the background and all. But that guy, with the mask spoke to me. I watched the abridged version and that was funny. Sort of.

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

I watched the abridged version and that was funny. Sort of.

I think that's the point

I don't want to go into how much of my life I wasted in Anon though.
It did strip me of my innocence pretty good, so I at least have that to be thankful for.

So, back to illogisms, or the rules of the internet? Huh... Illogism isn't even recognized as a word with my spell check.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Mine to, neither does google for some reason...

Why do you happen to have a problem with it?

I think his arms are to short to reach, it's simple jealousy.

If you're brave enough go here.

That was a fail, it wasn't even that funny.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Bah, it looks like there are things you can't find on the internet after all. It's in my psychiatry textbook. Maybe you should hit the library sometime!

I am not going to make this thread about rules of the internet!

I also cannot make this thread about anonymous, since we have a user by the name of anonymous on the forums. So there you go.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I also cannot make this thread about anonymous, since we have a user by the name of anonymous on the forums. So there you go.

no, we can make this thread about anonymous. There's a distinction - the user is named 'anonym0us,' not 'anonymous.' It's the same amount of difference as, say, the word 'duck' and the word 'fuck,' which are one letter away from being the same word, yet are very different things!
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

For Jesus had said to him, âCome out of this man, you evil spirit!â

Then Jesus asked him, âWhat is your name?â

âMy name is Legion,â he replied, âfor we are many.â

First thing that came to mind; anyone got a bit about a Roman legion?

Showing 406-420 of 9738