ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4711693
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

After an incident like being mauled by bears, they usually resort to shooting the bears.

We should just not disturb their natural habitat and now throw out garbage which attracts them to local civilization.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Revision, we've been talking about bears for 15 pages.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Knight's getting free posts from this XD his last one was pure spam.

And Aknerd, I hope your friend is alright ._.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Well, we just got the new page, lol. It doesn't seem anybody is going to get bored of it at the moment. O_o

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I just remembered the old gummi bear ringtones XD they're dumb as he'll but funneh.

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

And Aknerd, I hope your friend is alright ._.

It was over two years ago, she's fine.

This other guy was also attacked by a bear in the same "spree", and he fought it off with with his bare* hands. But in all the papers he was interviewed by he seemed a little full of himself.

We should just not disturb their natural habitat and now throw out garbage which attracts them to local civilization.

The problem where I live is more Salmon based. There are a bunch of streams in my city that fill up with salmon once a year, and the bears follow. Also, we can't shoot the bears, because tourists like them, and we need tourists.

*pun intended
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I think we should aim to make this bigger than rate the above user's fame!

Cuz bear's are awesome :P

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I'd like to say, for the record, I friggin' love bears. I think they're awesome.

I was camping with my friend one time. Oh man, the whole story is really funny. But what it has to do with bears is this: Every time we saw anything moving -- or standing still really -- we claimed it was a bear. All sounds were also bears. It seemed a lot funnier at the time.

It's basically the plot of Jaws, but instead of hiring some creepy "Bear Hunter" guy we just shut down the trail. Oh and it was a bear and not a shark. And it didn't happen in the water. But besides that, just like Jaws.
So really, it was more like Independence Day, but with a bear instead of Will Smith, right?

The best thing about this thread is that it is sixty-one pages of pure spam and Strop condoned it.
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

And basically if we tkeep changing the title it has a great chance.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

The best thing about this thread is that it is sixty-one pages of pure spam and Strop condoned it.

Unlike last time with the Regular's Lounge... All attempts to revive it were shot down..

Knight's getting free posts from this XD his last one was pure spam.

Eh, are you vilifying me now?
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

he fought it off with with his bare* hands

*tumbleweed*

Cuz bear's are awesome :P

But the subject changes
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

But the subject changes

It does.

We should think of another topic, lest Strop gives us a random one!
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

When I saw "this thread is about: legion" I actually thought it was the regulars lounge XD

Pazx no understand big word.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

*tumbleweed*
Good idea for a topic. I love tumbleweed. I think it's fascinating.

I also shoot it with a shotgun in Red Dead Redemption. No tumbleweed shall escape my shotgun wrath!

Speaking of RDR, I got in a knife fight with three grizzly bears. Guess who won?

You're doing that yourself, Knight :P
aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

So really, it was more like Independence Day, but with a bear instead of Will Smith, right?

No, the bear would be the aliens. Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, it's more like Wedding Crashers. The Bear is the wedding.
Showing 601-615 of 9738