ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4720002
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

for your little devil[quote]

?.
[/quote]

Meaning for your child.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

'Nuff said.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Gluttony, Greed and Wrath are the only pizza that seems to match their names.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

only pizza that seems to match their names.
sloth because theres no red meat?
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Gluttony, Greed and Wrath are the only pizza that seems to match their names.

Some of the sins don't really convert well into food. Note how the lust pizza is meat lovers' pizza. Eh, that actually makes sense but how the heck is one supposed to make a pizza which is obviously representative of a sin such as envy?
wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

how the heck is one supposed to make a pizza which is obviously representative of a sin such as envy?

How about going with the color green? As in, green with envy?
So, a spinach pizza with white cheeses, onions, mushrooms.

No offense to anyone but concerning the sloth pizza, why tuna? For those of us that have deep sea fished, or know someone who has, those are fast, lean and mean fighters of the sea!
I would select turkey that after consuming causes a common ailment brought on by overindulgence and aka, food coma!
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I was thinking about that (envy idea) too.. I do wonder what does tuna have to do with sloth? I don't think they have turkey available right now..

Full menu.

Ten pages is pretty good for this topic.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Ten pages is pretty good for this topic

I know but the topics crust is going stale,the cheese moldy,the ham off, the pepperoni and salami is slimy and the chili has burned my mouth. (change topic maybe?)
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Not yet... Erm, do you like ice cream?

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I love ice cream!

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Ice cream sundaes are the best. With extra chocolate and bananas and ice cream. I'm sounding like a kid here, aren't I? But did you know there's such thing as sundae flavored ice cream?

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Yep. I also forgot we've been talking about ice cream already. What fruit do you like? I like mangoes, apples, pears, oranges and peaches.

SubZero131
SubZero131
598 posts
Nomad

IDK, i got a hot fuudge sundae before and it was like 50% fudge. It was delicious but after i ate it all i got sick :/

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Lol. I rarely get sick eating food. I love sundaes... awesome. I enjoy the days where I get to sit back and eat a tub of ice cream.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I get to sit back and eat a tub of ice cream.

i'd by tubs of ice cream all the time if i had freezer space.

Showing 2266-2280 of 9738