ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4257800
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
BenTheBozer
BenTheBozer
815 posts
Nomad

lol, no doubt you consider "getting busy" kissing, while the rest of the world considers it to be sex.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

rest of the world considers it to be sex.

whats that mummy?
when your older Efan
AAwwww.

@ knight: how about dogs!
BenTheBozer
BenTheBozer
815 posts
Nomad

No nothing envoling dogs or cats, or im going to kill this thread quicker then Steve Irwin in a fish tank full of sting rays.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

nice

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

Rest in peace Crocodile Hunter. Crikey! How about horses? Strop would sure like that.

BenTheBozer
BenTheBozer
815 posts
Nomad

How about man eating fish?

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

okay. which are better horses or motor bikes?

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

That could work. I still like horses though. Hehhhehhehe. Great white sharks are the archetypical undersea predators.

BenTheBozer
BenTheBozer
815 posts
Nomad

Yes, but your more likely to be eaten by a Bull shark, as they can surivive in fresh water and salt water. Some Bull sharks have been getting around QLD during flood time and attacking people.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Great white sharks are the archetypical undersea predators.

no, horses or motorbikes!
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

I recall that fact. Nothing represents the terror of sharks better than great whites though. Jaws was a great film.

BenTheBozer
BenTheBozer
815 posts
Nomad

Oh yes and the book was great, the book was inspired by a bull shark attack in QLD.

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

I remember several incidents inspiring the book. One of them was a string of shark attacks in the Northeastern United States back in 1916. I watched a documentary about it..

BenTheBozer
BenTheBozer
815 posts
Nomad

Down in SA people are throwing in fishing lines off the beach and are catching great whites.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Down in SA people are throwing in fishing lines off the beach and are catching great whites.

they are?
Showing 2746-2760 of 9738