ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4002918
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Just what do you guys mean by boring topics?

make a list of what you find boring.
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

1. School
2. Homework
3. No entertainment
4. Fantasy books
5. My Maths Class

There may or may not be more to add to the list.

Gamer6013
Gamer6013
451 posts
Nomad

1.Politics
2.Boring topics
3.Not talking
4.School
5.Labor

Thats my list XD

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

This is my list for the people that didn't bother to look for my list:
10.how cute parents think there children are and expect everyone to agree.

9.how beneficial homework is.

8. maths

7.facebook and how pathetically insecure people get from internet bullies (you never have to meet the bullies and they can't hurt you in any way.)

6.politicians personal problems (if they do a good job of the country then the rest of there life shouldn't matter.)

5.The media. (They are like starving seagulls and harass the wrong people for a story that is personal and wreck other peoples lives if they do not like them and the majority of idiot viewers like to see a camera pushed in to the face of people that are upset.)

4.people who refuse to use there brain about things and research them if they are curious.

this has turned into dislikes but I will continue:

3. no one is trying to save the environment. I don't expect the world but not even their own house for goodness sakes (i'm talking about the hundreds of thousands that have the ability).

2.Kids and teens that do not look forwards in their life more than a week and make plans. Many have the chance for a wonderful life but so, so many expect it to fall in to their laps.

1.Education in the simplest form. Everyone should have the best education. one everybody can afford, one that isn't being pushed enough. with the right education millions could achieve that dreams that simply fade these days. It irritates me that the world hasn't thought that there is a system for everyone. this dream of mine doesn't even have to be expensive for what is the expense?
this list kind of went off to something else but i wrote what I felt.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I'm confused. Do you not like the GIFs because they have choppy animations, because they repeat, or because they flash a lot?
I can see how watching them over and over can get annoying.

All of those reasons, and because in numbers GIFs cause effing lag. There is a sort of unspoken rule here about GIFs. Posting them is discouraged.

then don't post it.

Yeah, yeah.

----

In no particular order..

1) Women's fashion
2) Bland lectures
3) Menial labour
4) Sensationalistic conspiracy theories.
5) Bowls. Lawn bowls. I actually enjoy golf.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Yeah, yeah.

I was unsure of how to post it without looking irritated.
I actually enjoy golf

#1. golf
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Hey, it isn't boring watching a player get a hole-in-one is it? Bowls is the only think I can think of that is possibly more boring than golf.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Hey, it isn't boring watching a player get a hole-in-one is it?

how many times does that happen in an international?
I miss tiger woods.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Not often, but is there anything more entertaining about bowls?

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Hey hey! no one mentioned liking bowls so take that umbrella out of my face!

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Before I hit the sack I want you to answer me one question. Which one of the following is more boring: golf or bowls?

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

golf or bowls?

They are equally fun.

My list of boring things:
1. Homework
2. Reading a documentary of yarn

There's not much things that I find boring in this world. I might come up with some more if I could just remember them.
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

All of those reasons, and because in numbers GIFs cause effing lag. There is a sort of unspoken rule here about GIFs. Posting them is discouraged.

Yeah they do get pretty annoying. It was my GIF that caused the slow load time though. I think it has something to do with the way GIMP exports them though because the Stick Figure animations I've done with Stykz don't take as long to load. I wouldn't have posted mine but I unfortunately spent like an hour on it.

On the boring topic though. Acid-Base titrations, you basically drip and acid into a base and wait for a pH indicator to change color, by the slightest amount. This lets you figure out the concentration of acid or base in a substance. They're boring because if you go one or two drips past when the indicator changes color, you have to scrap that titration and start with all new substance. It is a pain to manually control the pipet to do just one drop.
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Yeah they do get pretty annoying. It was my GIF that caused the slow load time though. I think it has something to do with the way GIMP exports them though because the Stick Figure animations I've done with Stykz don't take as long to load. I wouldn't have posted mine but I unfortunately spent like an hour on it.

On the boring topic though. Acid-Base titrations, you basically drip and acid into a base and wait for a pH indicator to change color, by the slightest amount. This lets you figure out the concentration of acid or base in a substance. They're boring because if you go one or two drips past when the indicator changes color, you have to scrap that titration and start with all new substance. It is a pain to manually control the pipet to do just one drop.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Boring topics? Hmm...

- CoD/Halo (it's the same thing to me)
- Almost anything in the WEPR
- This thread
- RPG forum games
- Other people's art/writing (unless I'm mentioned in it)
- Favorite food/drink threads
- Metal band fan club/favorite metal band/favorite metal genre/favorite metal song/why Justin Bieber sucks
- Hello, I'm new
- People's school experiences
- Why (someone) should do (something)

In no particular order.

Showing 3211-3225 of 9738