ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4059910
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

I think this topic should be renamed to "Off topic" and then stickied, it could probably cut down on the spam threads by a lot.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Crap. I think I might have killed this thread by accident >_<

I'll see how it's going once it gets to page 20!

SOOOOOO about those most active forumers... actually, see my posting rate now? This is me in maximum procrastination mode, when I have something important to do but not quite urgent enough that I'd skip sleep over it. The exams were just so difficult that I had to put my head down for several weeks, but now I'm feeling too lazy to actually do anything, here I am writing a post every few minutes. This is what I was like when I first joined, which, incidentally, was because I was really bored doing this year-long research thesis...

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

SOOOOOO about those most active forumers... actually, see my posting rate now? This is me in maximum procrastination mode, when I have something important to do but not quite urgent enough that I'd skip sleep over it. The exams were just so difficult that I had to put my head down for several weeks, but now I'm feeling too lazy to actually do anything, here I am writing a post every few minutes. This is what I was like when I first joined, which, incidentally, was because I was really bored doing this year-long research thesis...

Same way here. my posting rate is only high when I'm otherwise bored, which was a lot in the days when I was getting like 100 posts a day.

no, shut up, you have created something beautiful.
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Strop is rather active too.

Nah, some Strop-off-topicness is always great.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

no, shut up, you have created something beautiful.

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/I/IN/INU/inuyasha123111/1189013556_esRockLee9.jpg
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/I/IN/INU/inuyasha123111/1189013556_esRockLee9.jpg

http://www.brawlsnapshots.com/snapshots/97001.jpg
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I think that's enough image spam, but I couldn't resist . . . .

Rock Lee just had the 'crotch-related pain' look going there.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

That's some sweet irony there. Ike totally nailed Capt Falcon with his own technique.

AS WE WERE SAYING...

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

That really does look like that. I never noticed that before. Strop you know your a lot more fun then I expected you to be, every post I've seen from you has been serious and too the point. It wasn't until the modmobile that I saw a non-serious post.

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

You killed my dying thread thanks. Hahaha Jk, I think it's still breathing, more or less on life support XD

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

That's some sweet irony there. Ike totally nailed Capt Falcon with his own technique.

Well, Falcon wanted Ike to show ya'MOVES.

That really does look like that. I never noticed that before. Strop you know your a lot more fun then I expected you to be, every post I've seen from you has been serious and too the point. It wasn't until the modmobile that I saw a non-serious post.

Stay here and take the blue pill, or take the red pill and find out how deep the AMW goes . . . .
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Strop you know your a lot more fun then I expected you to be, every post I've seen from you has been serious and too the point.

Please, for the sake of your own sanity, preserve that image of me and stay out of my threads in the AMW...
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Oh I'm so taking the red pill, I came to these forums to escape the monotony of life, and you're telling me to stick to it. To you sir I say, "Bah, HUMBUG!"

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Please, for the sake of your own sanity, preserve that image of me and stay out of my threads in the AMW...

Ta*Da it's like magic, only a tad bit better.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

You're acting like your escapades in the AMW are like /b/ or something, lol. All the yiff with Strip is still PG-13, I think :P

If you delete this post, I will lol.
Showing 181-195 of 9738