ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4720973
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

America: The #1 Excuse For All Our Problems

crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

i think its definately not me.....:P

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

You spelled definitely wrong

I love corrections.

Negfinity
Negfinity
110 posts
Nomad

I love corrections.

Yeah, but don't do that every time. It's just like spamming for you correcting someone, then another, then another. It's just stupid to just correct someone.
crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

wow, i didnt see that....thanks, i always thought i was spelling it correctly

xKimchix
xKimchix
323 posts
Nomad

Yeah, but don't do that every time. It's just like spamming for you correcting someone, then another, then another. It's just stupid to just correct someone.

It's called a Spelling/Grammar Nazi. He's supposed to do that. Plus, it would be more effective if he was trolling.

On topic: It is said that this year, Americans will by 5 billion dollars on candy for Halloween. The dentists is going to have large schedules this year.
crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

i dont think that 5 billion will be spent...seems a bit much to me

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

i dont think that 5 billion will be spent...seems a bit much to me

Agreed. Wasting money. 5 billion is way to much, man. Where did you get this anyway?
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I sorta do stuff for Halloween, sometimes, sorta. It's not big in Australia and it makes you seem weird if you do it.

However it is fun to go around with a bunch of mates and score candy.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

It seems Guy Fawkes Night is bland these days.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Guy Fawkes Night? I've heard of Guy Fawkes but not Guy Fawkes Night. Is that a night when you send out fireworks in memory to the failed Gunpowder Plot?

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I guess it isn't that big there.. I do believe you've got tighter regulations concerning fireworks.

crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

ive herd of guy fawkes but no night named after him

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Guy Fawkes Night. Despite fireworks sales being slowly restricted over here, they still are being sold. Guy Fawkes Night is still celebrated here.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

As of last year fireworks are banned everywhere at any time in Australia except for New Years Eve.

Showing 3361-3375 of 9738