The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4725864
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

Every one who has a high metabolism is lucky. I think I have a Extra low low metabolism.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I have to agree with you. I feel empty-handed now.

Matrix159
Matrix159
337 posts
Nomad

Lol, I think I have a very high metabolism, probably because I can eat and eat, but then an hour later I'm hungry. The next day the stomach I got is gone. XD

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I've eaten around three kilos of once. Is that a lot? Oh, and I don't gain weight from eating (yet) which is just Fantastic!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I have a high metabolism too. I can eat so much food then the next day I haven't gained any weight.

crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

i have a high metabolism, which is kinda anoying because i tried to get fat cause im like a srtring bean but it didnt work :/

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

If you want to gain weight I recommend that you drink a lot of milk through out the day.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Also a high protein diet and working out helps.

crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

working out helps

lol i tried that :/ im not 'tough' enuf to get buff, so i decided thatr being a bit over weight is better then being under weight....i think i care too much about my body image and other peoples opinions :P
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

I think I have normal metabolism. I don't lose weight fast or gain weight fast. Actually my weight has been the same for a think 2 weeks.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

lol i tried that :/ im not 'tough' enuf to get buff

Well, if you want to get bigger easier then try eating a lot, gaining weight and THEN start exercising while keeping up high energy intake.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Are you people serious! Lettin' my favorite thread die during the cold harsh night! *calls off* Get the defibrillator! CLEAR! ZZZZZZBAM! CLEAR! [b]ZZZZZBAM![/b]
No, no. NONONO! Wake up! *screams* WAKE UP!

*thread breathes weakly*
*Beep. beep. beep*

You're alive? You're alive! Yea baby yeah!

Alright give it some air, clear of!

Okaayyyy, *claps hands* topic! Does anyone want to hear a nice story about a bridge? Nooo?.
(Me) *sigh* You! get up here!
*you runs up here* Yes sir?
(Me)I'd like you to come up with an interesting topic for us to talk about on this, most lackadaisical of days.
(you) ummm...
(Me) And try top sneak a bridge into the topic would you? There's a good sport! *claps you on the shoulder*
(you) Lets talk about: The dangers of poor house cleaning!
(Me) That's incredibly boring, don't you think?
(You) Well, I thought i'd like to ask anyone if those ads on the TV about cleaning are too over the top. Almost; obsessed with making afraid of germs. Those germs actually make your immune system stronger in many cases from an early age. Are those ads on the TV about cleaning too over the top?
(Me) fine....

crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

yeah, lets talk about bridges.....

whats the name of the longest bridge in the world?

just for a conversation.....

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I bite myself for triple posting, but NO ONE?! You are unbelievable!
(You) What?
(ME) No, not you!
(You) Awww.

crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

wuddabout me efan? i tried to revive your thread???

Showing 4606-4620 of 9738