ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4720388
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Zombie Noobs!

What do?

the place is swamped by idiots.

Most of them will probably quit because AP will be different.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

On this side the Associated Press doesn't exist, unless you're hanging around the WEPR.

The forums are most likely going to be the final stage of Beta, I can't say that I'm not eagerly awaiting them. Although the new site is going to take some getting used to.

Calvin, you were eaten, and you made a bad song reference. You have become one of the noobs. Haha!

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I am alive, but covered in vomit, gobbledygook, feces, urine, bile, saliva, phlegm, and blood!

On this side the Associated Press doesn't exist, unless you're hanging around the WEPR.

It does, whenever someone links to an article by AP. I like Reuters and AFP too!
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Wow. You're totally not being obvious!

I'm totally being sarcastic!

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

We should stop this before it escalates. I like escalators by the way.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I like escalators by the way.

Reminds me of the Spongebob episode when Patrick & Spongebob were playing Eels and Escalators.

I missed how that show used to be.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Escalators rock!

Yeah, I remember when I was younger and I went to the mall with the family I would just run up and down escalators.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Yep.
I miss being a young child, a lot.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Climbing trees and riding my skateboard. Wait a second I am immature. I still do that!

That's not immature to do. Climbing trees is very fun and skateboarding is a sport.

I'm talking about running around inside places, like going up and down escalators, playing at a park. But I'm too big for that now; if I were to go to a park and start playing around, people would think that I'm insane.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Wait a second I am immature. I still do that!
You're also annoying.

But I'm too big for that now; if I were to go to a park and start playing around, people would think that I'm insane.

You're silly :L grab a bunch of friends, go to a park, dress up for bonus points and film being a bunch of idiots.

Fun in a restraining order!
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Unfortunately, another thing you can't do now, which you could do as little kid is wave to people in other cars while you're driving on the highway. Now, if I do that, people think it's creepy.

Am I the only one that did that?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

You're also annoying.

Pazx, Pazx, just calm down buddy.
grab a bunch of friends, go to a park, dress up for bonus points and film being a bunch of idiots.

Maybe I should just make a lot of videos of me and my friends being *******es.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

This relattes to natural disasters how?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Hmm, I didn't know jack *** got censored.

This relattes to natural disasters how?

The topic changes a lot, dude. We just go with the flow.
LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

Am I the only one that did that?

I didn't do it, if someone waved at me while I was in a car and I didn't know them, I'd have the impression of a creep, but if it was a small child I suppose I wouldn't mind that much.
Showing 6226-6240 of 9738