ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4719169
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Has this thread finally calmed down? Can I now emerge from that cave of mine?

I was trying to fix my printer for those hours. I failed.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Has this thread finally calmed down?

Yes.
Can I now emerge from that cave of mine?

A cave?! Hmm, invite me over sometime.
I was trying to fix my printer for those hours. I failed.

Heh, what's wrong with it?

I don't use printers often since I don't really have to print anything, but when I do I'll just go to the library.
Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

I was in the middle of the new zombie killing game .... >_> one of them bamf'd across the map w/o me realizing and killed Darrel :'(... he had a wife and kids too. I almost went the entire game w/o one of them even making it to the fence and I had to have a derp moment :'(. Has anyone else played that new game? ...apparently I ranked ~25th on it

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

A name of the game would be nice.
And you have a cave knight?
Invite me over for some tea ;D

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

Carveola Incident.... i was just too lazy to go and look it up b/c its such a random name

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I've played it a few times, but nothing serious. I just got done playing it a few minutes ago and I failed horribly at it. All my men died up front.

Hmm, maybe I should play the game when I'm not tired. xD

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

And you have a cave knight?
Invite me over for some tea ;D

Sure.. *resists making jokes* I don't drink tea though.

A cave?! Hmm, invite me over sometime.

It's dark. Very dark.

Heh, what's wrong with it?

The feeder is full of jack.
Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

really matrix? I thought the campaign was really easy... the mortar things make it to where its not even fair...and the thompson is just the definition of OP

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I couldn't unlock any of the weapons since I kept buying the same people.
That was a mistake since they couldn't kill many Zombies!

I'll put more effort into it tomorrow or later on when I wake up.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I finished Carveola smoothly. The level where the gas mask zombies first spawned troubled me, but a second play-through solved it all.

Some tips.

- Accuracy mate.

- Randomly placing your soldiers works well.

- Mortars probably make things easier, but I ignored them until the middle-late stages of the games. I used the artillery to kill those fat idiots.

- As soon as you get the Thompson, you'll be cruising...

- Try to aim for good quality footsoldiers. Get some machine gunners. Standard American infantry suck.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, accuracy is key. Also I didn't ever use random placement. I used machine guns and infantry. MG on the ends and 2 sets of standard infantry next, then another MG, and so on. I kept either 1-2 spaces between everyone uniformly depending on the size of the bunker. I never had to use mortars except for pure entertainment purposes.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Carveola was a great game. Boom headshot and they were down.
I spaced them evenly, it was pretty good. German infantry was good.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It's dark. Very dark.

Oh goodie.
- Accuracy mate.

I'm good at aiming, it takes two shots in the head for the higher ranked Zombies though. The default weapon wasn't cutting it, but I couldn't purchase any other.
- Randomly placing your soldiers works well.

I'd just scatter them around, didn't even acknowledge that random placing option.
Standard American infantry suck.

I had about ten of them and that's why I failed miserably.
Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

head shots are key

...something about popping skulls that just makes the day better

the more soldiers you have the better. I had 4 of both types of machine gunners + me thinks 3 of all infantry.... all i did then was put them up in different patterns and they weren't that bad actually.... and I didn't really get the artillery stuff till the very end when I was just looking for ways to burn money. The rifle that comes just b4 the thompson can take out most of the zombies w/ 1 headshot... and your boys will normally get atleast one shot on um to make it a one shot one kill (4 you) regardless if its a headshot

that was part of how I beat the game... didn't lose once

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I'm good at aiming, it takes two shots in the head for the higher ranked Zombies though. The default weapon wasn't cutting it, but I couldn't purchase any other

Default weapon is poor. You should try to get the Thompson quickly, without sacrificing your contingent of footmen. It always takes two shots to kill higher zombies; the Tommy Gun just makes it easier.

I had about ten of them and that's why I failed miserably.

You should have stuck with Krauts and MG'ers.
Showing 6571-6585 of 9738