ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4719085
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Woah. Toasting is for pros. I usually don't put cheese on my sandwiches for some reason.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Hmm. I wonder where everyone else is.

Well, I got some cereal instead. Raisin Bran Crunch.
I didn't really feel like preparing and eating a sandwich.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

They are probably eating and being productive. Unlike me, who is sitting here eating and roaming a gaming forum.
I like honey bunches of oats.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Hmm. I wonder where everyone else is.

I'm right here!

It really has slowed down from yesterday, though.
nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

LOL this page has been so random. I like HBOO too. My heart goes out to Japan. Anyway, what can a mortal heart do to save lives? My prayers are especially towards Japan and all other areas around the world that are in turmoil and chaos.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

You could fundraise and raise awareness about their tragedy. That's what our school did.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Nobody helped Ukraine after the meltdown -.-

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

Its not my fault that Ukraine wasnt helped. One person cant build up so much money.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I'm sorry about the Ukrainian meltdown.
I guess our school didn't hear too much about it. Or at least not as much as the tsunami in Japan.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Japan has no luck when it comes to nuclear stuff, huh?

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Yeah. I hate it when things like this happen.
It's so sad.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Nobody helped Ukraine after the meltdown -.-

Were you alive in '86?

This and this and this. I'm too lazy to argue intricacies, but you can't just say that nobody helped. Though, it's not like the Soviet government wholeheartedly poured money into the countries affected.

I don't get how this detracts the significance of Japan's tsunami and earthquake. Far more people have died in Japan. However the country is very well equipped to deal with disasters.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I wonder if German schools have anything about WW1 or WW2 in their history books...

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah, forgot about Chernobyl. Amazing how it spread around that much of Europe. Caused some odd mutations, too. I'm not going to post pictures.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Oh yeah, forgot about Chernobyl. Amazing how it spread around that much of Europe. Caused some odd mutations, too. I'm not going to post pictures.

Fine, then maybe I will. Just for you guys.

http://www.harunyahya.com/books/darwinism/newresearch/images/mutated.jpg
Showing 6631-6645 of 9738