ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4714396
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Anyone see FPSRussia's new video?

I've seen a few!
I love the Mac 10s and the XBox Destruction. :]
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

FPSrussia is an idiot! He thinks he's cool just because he has money to buy hundreds of guns.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

FPSrussia is an idiot! He thinks he's cool just because he has money to buy hundreds of guns.

If you watched some of his earlier videos then you can see that he went to a gun store and made a deal with a store owner so that he can shoot his guns. So. . he doesn't buy hundreds of guns. He has a collection of guns somewhere, that's in another video. He only has around 10-20 guns. Oh, and that doesn't make him an idiot. He's really smart. He's making videos with guns and explosives because that's what a lot of people want to see and you best believe he does get paid for doing such things, the ad revenue must pour in!

He is cool, just listen to that Russian accent and see how he fires those guns. =awesome.
VastEvilness
VastEvilness
33 posts
Nomad

Anyone see FPSRussia's new video?

Yeah, I watched it earlier today, pretty awesome like most of his videos.
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

Duh. It might be just me not being american, but I really don't like to see people playing with guns. I find it stupid and disrespectful towards the people who have been killed by those guns. Also I find idiotic that gun store linked on his channel. I understand buying a pistol if you live in a dangerous zone, but why should a normal person need a machine gun -.-

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It might be just me not being american

No, no. Now you're just stereotyping that all American's like things like what FPSRussia does.
I find it stupid and disrespectful towards the people who have been killed by those guns.

Oh, then you should find everything stupid and disrespectful. Like kitchen knives. Be sure that someone has been killed by a kitchen knife before. Are you going to find it stupid and disrespectful to use them?
Also I find idiotic that gun store linked on his channel.

Why?
I understand buying a pistol if you live in a dangerous zone, but why should a normal person need a machine gun

He uses those guns that he owns to play with, of course. But he COULD also use them as protection if anyone ever tries to threaten him. Him having a machine gun is just for fun OR he could be trying to improve his aim to possibly join the army of if there is ever another war that skill would be good to have.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I'm quite upset that I haven't been able to watch his videos yet, since this is the second time you guys have talked about it. D:

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

Oh, then you should find everything stupid and disrespectful. Like kitchen knives. Be sure that someone has been killed by a kitchen knife before. Are you going to find it stupid and disrespectful to use them?

Lol, I'm not sure I can eat a normal meal without a knife. But I think I can live a normal life without a firearm.
Gaboloth obviously has never put a grenade in a tree yet.

Gaboloth obviously does not wish to randomly blow up trees >_>
he said he loved his job while he was shooting. Is doing that his job? If yes, then your question is answered.

I'm not sure I got the sense of this, but I don't think you can say you're ok with a mercenary is payed to kill people just because he's doing his job.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Tree grenades are nothing. Throw an artillery shell (big pretty firework) into a fairly large body of water. It is ****ING AMAZING!!!!!!!

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

It might be just me not being american, but I really don't like to see people playing with guns. I find it stupid and disrespectful towards the people who have been killed by those guns.

So it's wrong to enjoy firing guns?

Also I find idiotic that gun store linked on his channel.

His entire video upload history is about firing guns at targets.

I understand buying a pistol if you live in a dangerous zone, but why should a normal person need a machine gun -.-

For entertainment purposes. Nobody needs a machine gun, but it is very fun to fire them at targets.

I'm quite upset that I haven't been able to watch his videos yet, since this is the second time you guys have talked about it. D:

What do you mean haven't been able to? I dare you to click it!

Also, I immediately noticed the double entendre in the Big Wet Jugs video. :P

That last paragraph is proof that I'm 13. :]
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Why was it so sudden?

About the whole FPS Russia thing, I have one thing to say about it:

If you like it, watch it. If you don't like it, don't watch it.

Same goes for many other things in life, but you might want to replace some of the words a bit.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Oh, wow, didn't know knight_34 quit. I guess we lost #11. =/

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

What do you mean haven't been able to? I dare you to click it!

I mean my parents don't like me going on the internet on the weekdays and thus videos with sound are nixed. Shhhh...I'm undercover.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Headphones.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I mean my parents don't like me going on the internet on the weekdays and thus videos with sound are nixed. Shhhh...I'm undercover.

Do you have headphones?

Because that's how I watch videos with cursing or the like in it, while my parents are around. It's pretty much the only way I watch videos now.
Showing 7471-7485 of 9738